Part 9

(A/N: HAPPY BLACK HISTORY MONTH❤️)

Cleo's POV:

After I calmed down from my little panic attack, I got out my phone to call Julian, my third in command. He's the one that puts forward missions for most of the assassins in the mafia. Only if they come to him though. They can kill whoever they want, as long as it's not an innocent person. That's one of the biggest things that the American Mafia go against. Killing innocents.

After the third ring, he finally picked up. "Hey boss, what's up?" He asked in his usual chirpy voice.

My closest friends always seemed to be in a chirpy mood. The complete opposite of me. Why is that?

*Because your dark soul feeds off of their positive energy.*

Wow. Deep. Also, false.

"I need you to find me a mission in New York. Tonight." I said getting straight to the point. I'm not really in a talking mood.

"Alright I'm on it." He said, sensing that I didn't want to talk. At least some people get it.

I hung up and sprawled out like a starfish, in my bed. After a few minutes of just staring at the ceiling, I sat up and buried my head in my hands. After a few minutes of thinking of everything and nothing, I got my phone back out. Wow. I guess those few minutes was really a hour.

Oh well.

I look around my pink room in disgust. I really need to decorate. And soon.

*Yaaah but can we explore the first.*

We can after we order the decorations and furniture. What color theme do you want it to be. Let's make it dark, but not black. All of our other rooms are black.

*How about a brown tone with gold?*

With a touch of marble?

*With a touch of marble.*

And with that, I got my laptop and went shopping for room decorations. It took about 2 1/2 hours, but it was worth it. I also ordered some clothes, that will make it here tomorrow. I spent over 50,000 dollars today on clothes and decorations. If I'm going to be here for a year, I might as well get comfortable.

I still want to go to the mall though. A girl can never have too many clothes.

Yah yah you like clothes. Can we go explore now?

Yah whatever.

I got up from my bed and checked the time on my phone once again. 12:30. Okay I can explore the house for about an hour and then spend some time with Axel. Let's hope that they have a movie room in this house.

I head out of my room and decide to go to the third floor's East Wing. There's two stair cases leading to third floor and I take the closest on my right.

When I get to the floor I look down the hall. There's only 5 doors in this wing, but they're all far apart from each other. I look through the first door, and see that it's a library.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.