Chapter Seven

I guess being a trained assassin has many perks. Being able to restrain a man bigger than you is definitely one of the perks. I let go of his arms and he turns around calmly as nothing happened. He's looking at me like he's trying to figure out something.

 "Let's get going princess" is all he says, no snarky comeback, no anger, just that. He walks away from me into the hallway. That was weird. I thought I would at least get a little reaction out of him. 

I tell Niki goodbye and walk down the hallway towards the front door. I get to the foyer where Dream is waiting looking at his phone. He notices my entry and looks up at me. "Let's go," he says and walks out of the door. I do the same as him but shut the door behind me. 

He walks to a building across the driveway which I can only assume is the garage. Dream stops at a door flipping up a cover and putting in a password. This gives me a chance to catch up to him so I'm practically next to him when we walk into the garage. 

My jaw drops as I see the huge building full of cars. There has to be at least 15 here. Dream didn't notice my aww and went over to a basket pulling out a set of keys. "These are all yours?" I ask my voice echoing off the walls of the open room. Dream hits the button on the keys and a car beeps and my gaze finds its way over to the sound. The beep came from a grey Audi R8. Dream starts walking towards it and I follow.

 "Yes princess, they're all mine," he says as he opens the driver's side door. I make my way around to the passenger seat of the car. I open the door sliding in and buckling my seatbelt. Dream starts the car, the engine coming to life with a low rumble. Dream opens the garage door and drives out of the building. It seemed really quiet and that is when I realized the radio was off, it's a good time to get some answers.

 "I'm going to need an office at your house so I can work on mafia matters," I tell him looking his way. Dream was staring straight at the road on arm on the steering wheel and one is resting on his thigh. From this angle, his jawline seemed sharper than usual. 

"Okay, I'll show you it when we get back," he says. 

"Speaking of the mafia, what is happening? I'm completely lost in the dust." I tell him slightly annoyed I own half a mafia and I have no idea what is going on. 

"You will get a file about everything that's happening with the mafia." He says, glancing at me shortly before turning his head back towards the road. 

"Thank you, I know usually we have a celebration when a new leader takes charge, when is that going to take place?" I question, I see his jaw clench just a little but resumed to normal not a second later.

 "It will take place during the wedding along with the crowning ceremony," he tells me. This is the longest we have gone actually having a civil conversation. 

My eyes furrow in confusion "Crowning ceremony?" I ask perplexed. I knew nothing about doing a crowning ceremony. He looks towards me, his green eyes matching mine quickly before he turns back to the road. 

"I'm the mafia king sweetheart I'm sure you can connect the dots," he says to me in a condescending tone. There was a moment of silence until Dream broke it.

 "Everything you do with the mafia will go through me," he says. 

"Okay, then everything you do with the mafia goes through me," I tell him stating what is only fair. 

"I don't need your approval princess," he says coldly.

 I bite my lip to contain my rage. I take a deep breath and speak slowly "You own 50% I own 50% this isn't who more superior we are equal. We will make decisions together because that is what co-owners do, Don't forget who made it possible for you to own 50% of this mafia." I say warning him.