Chapter Thirteen

I get yanked towards someone, their grip strong on my arm. I turn around and there is a reporter "Are you Dream's girlfriend" the man asks, letting go of my arm pointing a microphone towards me.

I don't know what to say to that because I have never been publicized with the paparazzi  before. More people crowd around me pointing their cameras and microphones in my face while they scream questions.

I feel a strong arm go around my waist from behind me pulling me towards the person's chest. I was about to try and escape their hold until I smelt the familiar smell of mint and rosemary. "She is not my girlfriend, she is my fiancé" Dream voice booms. I can feel the rumble of his chest behind me. Dream arm is protectively wrapped around me as he starts walking away from the press, but they follow us.

'When's the wedding?'

'How did you two meet?'

'When did you propose?'

'Why haven't I seen her before?'

'What's her name?'

All the voices combined with the flashes of the camera became overwhelming and I press up closer to Dream trying to block them out.

The paparazzi just seem to get closer. They are reaching out trying to grab me. Dream notices this and pulls me into his chest, making my body fill with warmth, acting as a wall between me and the paparazzi.

We get to our car and Dream brings me to my side opening the door. I swiftly get in and Dream shuts the door as soon as I get in. The press is outside my door screaming questions and putting their camera up to the tinted windows. I look away and try to ignore the muffled voices. Dream door opens letting the screaming voices before more clear and he slides in.

He starts the car quickly and starts reversing out of the parking spot, the press surrounding the vehicle. Once where in the clear Dream hits the gas speeding out of the parking lot. We sit in silence for a few moments, Dream jaw tensed, his eyes narrowed on the road.

"Are you okay?" He asks sincerely breaking the silence.

Did Dream just ask if I was okay? Is he feeling well? Avoiding a snarky comeback I just nod and say yes.

"I didn't think that many would show up, but I guess we got the publicity we needed," He says, trying to lighten the mood.

"That's for sure," I say looking out the window watching the landscape fly by.

"Does that happen often?" I ask, looking towards Dream.

He shakes his head. "Not with that many people, it's usually one or two," he tells me.

I nod in understanding. Looking outside we pass a church and that reminds me. "Where's the wedding going to take place? Sarah never told me." I say to Dream hoping he has an answer.

"It will be at a church that most mafia weddings take place at. My parents got married there and I wouldn't be surprised if your parents got married there too." he tells me.

"What's so special about the church that all the mafia members use it?" I ask genuinely curious.

He shrugs "I have no idea, tradition," he says. There was a silence before Dream spoke up again "I booked the honeymoon we'll be leaving  right after the reception." he says nonchalantly.

My eyes widened, I forgot when you get married you go on honeymoons. And on honeymoon couples consummate the marriage. Does he even want to have sex with me? Do I want to have sex with him? Having more dick in his personality than his pants is a real turn off. My face heats up thinking about what might happen.