Wisps of love

Headache, Nausea, body pain, lack of sexual feelings, Louis was no stranger to the symptoms as his eyes raked through them, he knew what it meant and he knew right. His omega was getting weaker day by day and he was officially diagnosed with Touch Deprivation something that no omega should be facing as it was dangerous and can harm the said omega quite severely.

Louis had no choice, he knew he was going to be diagnosed one day or the other and last night when it happened it wasn't surprising at all. He had no alpha to call as his, his friends were all betas.

His omega has been in distressed and he himself is always tired and sleepy so much so his boss, Mr.Thumb (Who also looks like a thumb) warned him that he'll remove his position as the head directive of the company.

Thankfully Mr.Thumb wasn't an actual asshole and had him take a week off without disturbing him with constant emails.

"Lou..." Zayn's voice comes through and the beta looks stressed, his usual Amber brown eyes were sporting heavy bags underneath and Louis felt a guilty because he did this.

"You look like shit." Louis mumbled softly sniffing because he wanted to cry but he was too tired to do so, Zayn chuckled softly before climbing Louis' bed and hugging the smaller omega. Louis pressed his nose In his shoulders, shutting his eyes tightly when he didn't smell anything.

"Lou, please don't scare me like that ever fucking again. What did the doctor said?" He asks and Louis whines at the loss of another body though smell-less (but still the warmth counts), was away from his touch deprived ones.

"I'm having Touch-depri. It's—"

"What! Louis." He gapes and there's genuine agony in his eyes because Zayn knows what happens to an omega who's touch depri gets severe, it was how he lost his mother and maybe it's going to be how he lost his best friend too.

"Hey Zee. It's nothing. It's on the first stage and I think I'll get over it because you know by—"

"Don't fucking give me that reassuring crap. You've been living a life full of agony ever since—" Louis whimpers loudly effectively cutting Zayn off, his body flinches and omega continues to whimper until Zayn's hugging him.

"Oh I'm so sorry babe, I didn't mean to. Fuck, I'm so sorry, Lou." He whispered cradling Louis to his chest rocking him like a baby.

Because they both knew why he was so sorry, why Louis whimpered and why his omega's in pain.

Soon Louis found himself succumbed into the darkness he's so familiar with.

*****

Monday was like a fresh breeze, he was ready to work even though Zayn was cross with him, he grinned at his best friend before kissing his temple, "Zaynie please don't be mad at me. I've missed a week and my boss will actually kill me this time." He says and The beta rolls his eyes.

"Let me at least drop you off! The tube is going to be dangerous, you're already so sensitive to scents. You can always tuck your nose in my shoulder, boo." He says and Louis shakes his head,