💜 part 6 💜

Author pov

Taehyung got urgent call from his assistant

On call

Daniel:- boss we have a emergency. Our enemies attacked our warehouse and stolen our weapons and drugs and ran out of country. So we have to find them.

Taehyung:-ok i will be there. Find their location. Be ready with gang. And make My private jet ready.

Daniel:-ok boss

End the call

Tae pov

*Smirk* they dared to play with mafia king Kim taehyung now they are going to pay for this. Because of this fuc*ing bastards I'm going to miss My princess. I Will make their life like hell. Don't worry princess I'll be back soon

With that he went to his private jet and went to his mission.

Time skip

Y/N pov

I'm sleeping peacefully until my oppa come and waking me.

Eunwoo:- Y/N go get ready for university and came down to breakfast.

With that He went out of room.

I woke took shower and did My morning routine and went downstairs to breakfast

Y/N:- good morning oppa.

Eunwoo:- good morning cupcake. Did you sleep well?

Y/N:- yes oppa.

Eunwoo:- sorry cupcake yesterday I wasn't available to pick you because My boss tell me to attend me urgent meeting.

Y/N:- it's okay oppa. By the way you know kim taehyung is new trustee of my university. And yesterday he gave me lift to the home. we talked about many things He is very friendly person. And now we are freinds.

Eunwoo:- that's good now let's go or you'll be late.

I nodded and we went to University.
I said bye to oppa then i saw nacy I waved at her. She saw me and came to me and hugged me then we went to our class.

Eunwoo pov

I'm shocked when Y/N said that kim taehyung is very friendly person and I got another shock when she said they are freinds. Because In My whole life I never saw any cold, rude and mercilessly person like him. He is only close with his friends and sister then why he is being nice with Y/N. This is suspicious. I have to find out.

Y/N pov

We are sitting in our classroom. Talking about random things. Then our professor came with a guy. I never saw him in university. Then professor introduced him.

Professor:- good morning students. We have new student in our class. I hope you guys get along. Then the guy spoke.