(A/N)

⚠️ WAIT BEFORE TOU SKIP THIS CHAPTER I NEED TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW SOMETHING! ⚠️

Sorry I know it's annoying to get an Authors notes in the middle of a story, but hear me out.
I don't think I'll be making anymore authors notes after this, so I'll just explain some things quickly right now.

First off, I wanted to place down some rules I will be following throughout the story.

1. I will not be sexualizing any of the characters in this story. Although most of the characters are adults, I do have some minors in the story and that most of these characters are from different fandoms. So I will be steering clear of that stuff.

2. I won't be really putting oc's in the story, there is like one character than is technically an oc. But that's just because they are taking the place of monokuma as the masterminds puppet.

3. I will not take any bullying in the comments. Everyone can have their opinions of the characters that I have put in the story. But please, don't attack me or anyone else if I include a character in the story that you don't like. I will also not be tolerating any hateful comments. if I see one it will be taken down.

Next on the list is my views on constructive criticism:
I am perfectly fine with constructive criticism, in fact I will even recommend it. I know my spelling and writing skill are not that great, but I do hope to learn and get better at it. So if you have any suggestions on how to better an interaction or an action that character does; let me know!
But on the other hand, there is a difference between Criticism and just Bullying.
For example if you have a problem with my writing, instead of going;
"Idiot, you completely misspelled this word, and you are totally wrong on how this character would act in this situation!! 😡😡"
I instead would like to see:
"Hi, so you misspelled this one word, it's spelled like this instead of that. Also I don't really agree with how you portrayed this character. I think they should act more friendly than unfriendly."

Other than that you should be fine, also if you do have complaints leave them on this page instead of in the middle of the book.
I'll Mostly likely be able to answer them here than anywhere else.

Lastly if you have any Fanart of this story please just "@" me and I'm sure to check it out.

Hope you enjoy the story!!!

(also enjoy this song that been stuck in my head.)