001 - No, we're not there yet

⚠️ This story will have no trigger warning. If you're not comfortable with topics of manipulation, abuse, suicidal thoughts...please don't read this story. ⚠️

A/N: Also just like 1XAlineX1, I'll have a Tommy's friendship metre. Only for him though. It will be at the end of each chapter! Enjoy <3 Also, I highly recommend reading on your phone.

Tommy POV:

My legs sway with the gust of the wind. The view from my tower was breathtaking. The night sky was covered in stars that had already died. I signed. And look down at the land that was once my camp. Dream had found out I had been hiding things and decided to blow everything up.

I did deserve it. I betrayed my one and only friend, Dream.

Meow.

My eyes drift to the ground below me. There stood a small siamese cat with blue eyes on the grass below my tower.

"I-I'm not alone?"

"Wait you're not allowed to be here!" I panicked.

I have to hide this cat before Dream comes back! I look into the cat's ocean blue eyes. Being impatient the cat started climbing up the dirt tower.

"Hold on! I'm coming down!"

I told a deep breath of fresh sea air. My knees buckle and I leapt into the air, landing in the ocean. The water jumped around my body, soaking my clothes in the process. The cat ran over to me, though it didn't dare touch the water. The clear liquid was like a sicken to the small creature.

"Aww hello, little guy." I somewhat smile.

"Ello," the cat responded. My eyes widened, what the actual fuck? Surprised that the cat talk back to me. I mean really who does he think he is?

"Cat got your tongue?" The cat spoke. "Look I don't really get time to deal with nonsense so I'll just be going."

I can't let him leave. He the only other pers— sentient being I made contact with other than Dream. I ca- Won't be alone again!

"Wait! W-where are you going?"

"Home." The cat declared.

"Oh." I pause for a moment before asking, "Where is your home?"

Please don't be in the greater Dream SMP, please.

"The swamp."

A swamp? I've never seen or even heard of a swamp in the greater Dream SMP. That must be far away from L'manburg!

"It's settled then! I'm coming with you!"

"Are we there yet?"

"No. It's been 5 minutes."

"Oh."

My eyes landed on my exile base. We have gotten far enough that we couldn't see most of the stuff. Only the Christmas tree could be spotted from this far, even though it had mostly been blown up by Dream, leaves still floated in the air. My eyes watered from the sight.

"Are we there, yet?" I asked through the tall trees of the jungle. The cat had gotten far from my line of sight.

A group of parrots chatted with each other. I advanced over to the small group of birds. I pulled out a few seeds I had in my bag. A red parrot landed on my shoulder.