💚 I pick Dream 💚

A/N:  Did you actually pick him? Or did he manipulate you?

[Name] POV:

I didn't bother moving. I knew my brother had everything under control. He promised to keep me safe. I trust him more than anyone in this world. Dream force Tommy onto the floor and begin dragging him out. Tommy kicked and screamed inaudible words.

My heart creaked at each word to come out of his throat. Even if I couldn't tell what he was saying. A particular loud scream ran through the air as a loud crack noise met my ears. Tommy stops screaming after the crack.

"Follow me, sis." Dream smiled.

I picked myself up from the floor and walk towards Dream. Tommy's screams died down. His eyes were shut close.

"Is he alright?" I pointed to the child that was once my son.

"Oh, Tommy? Yeah, he'll be fine. He just wore himself out from all his crying earlier." Dream adjusted Toms in his hold.

"Actually here. Hold him." Dream sat Tommy down in my arms. I struggled to hold him.

He is a lot heavier than he looks.

Dream picked up my staff and tossed it in a black chest.

"For save keeping of course." He laughed. We hopped in a boat and took to the seas. It was a rather long boat ride.

"Do you remember when we used to watch clouds?"

"Yeah, before our village got burned down." The bitterness in his voice didn't go unnoticed. Thought I chose to ignore it.

"That one looks like a flower!" I tried to point to an extra puffy cloud.

"Looks like a cloud to me."

I rolled my eyes. "Well, no shit."

Dream laughed again. This time it felt more gentle. A huge building overtook my view of the cotton candy clouds in the sky. The black bricks mix with the bright orange of the lava.

"Wow." That was all I could say.

"Welcome to Pandora vault!" Dream waved his hands.

We stepped through the sickly portal, my stomach flipped inside out.

A green creeper hybrid waved us over.

"Hello Sam!" Dream said. "I have your first prisoner, Tommyinnit!"

"Isn't he just a child? What's his crime?"

Dream held up his fingers and began to point to them one by one.

"He faked his death. He went into L'manburg when he was supposed to be exile. He burned down George's house. I mean what hadn't he done? To list them all we would be here all day."

Sam nodded. "Right this way."

The walk was long. Both me and Dream had to sign books saying we wouldn't sue Sam or break out Tommy of jail. Which is something I would never do if Dream thought this was the best place for him.

Eventually we stood in front of the lava. It's was hot. My whole body burned from the inside out yet I felt cold.

Alone.

Upon entering the room, Dream sat Tommy down. Lied on the floor was the blond's body. In an effort to pull me closer to him, Dream wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

"Now it's just you and me sis!"

"[Name]!"

"T-Tommy?" I turn around.

"I mean this in the nicest way possible..." Tommy paused. Before looking up to me with a smirk. Air stuck to my throat. "You fucked up!"

🖤 Tommy's meter 🖤
You betray him.

🖤 YOUR DEAD TO HIM 🖤

Summary:

Your tower was burned down by Tubbo,

both Big Q and Tubbo put you on the butcher army's list.

Lucky you have Dream :)