part 4

Sorry for taking so long to update, i had no motivation and I honestly forgot about it. But here we areeeee.
-----------------------------------

Sasuke had a long day at work and it was uninteresting at that. Staring at a computer all day and writing couldn't be more boring for him. After time it made him out of shape. Currently in his basement, which he had gym equipment in, he was passing the time by doing his workouts which he was behind on. Sakura said that she was going to try to come over later with a girl named Karin?

'Knock knock' "Sasukeeeeeeeeee!! Im hereeeeeee!" Sasuke could hear Sakura's footsteps above him and headed up there. "Hey, Sakura." Sasuke went into his kitchen and gave himself a glass of water then sat on his couch where Sakura was. "How was work? You literally need a new job that's not as boring." Sasuke could see Sakura roll her eyes as she said that. "Yeah yeah i know but where else would i work? Plus it has good pay."

"Dude come to my job, also Karin couldn't come today." Sakura had switched positions and was now upside down on Sasuke's couch "Me working at a restaurant? I can't see it happening." Sasuke was no people person. "Yeah yeah i know but like you'd probably get a ton of tips with your face, maybe more people would come as well. Andddddd we don't have bad pay." Sakura said. "Maybe, but i would have to talk to people and would probably get hit on or some shit." Sasuke replied from his kitchen which he came back from with a tomato in his hand.

"You still like those? They're disgusting." Sakura pointed at his tomato "excuse me? My lovely tomatoes are not disgusting you tasteless thing."

He heard Sakura gasp and quickly get up. Next thing he knew his back was stinging, probably because Sakura just slapped him. " I am NOT a thing!" she said emphasizing 'NOT' and 'thing'. "Mhm sure."

The two spent the next few hours playing video games and just talking about whatever untill Sakura decided to leave at 10:47.

"Bye sasuke! See you next time!"

"there wont be a next time, you ass."

"Rude!"
Sakura called out from her car and then drove off.

Sasuke went back inside and decided to make tomato soup for dinner. He ate in peace then took a shower and went to bed.

-Next day-

Groaning, Sasuke woke up to the suns light right in his eyes. He hated waking up like that. At least he didn't wake up late.

Sasuke grabbed his work uniform from his dresser and hoped into the shower, jumping from the cold water.

After showering he finished his morning routine. Brushing his teeth, blow drying his hair, eating breakfast, going to work.

Work was always boring but this time it would be a little different. He was going to try that restaurant idea Sakura gave him so he would have to leave work early.

-at work-

Walking in sasuke spotted Sai and immediately picked up his pace, Sai weirded him out and made him uncomfortable. He was to touchy for someone he didn't know nothing about except his name and sexuality.

It was not Sasuke's lucky day, Sai saw Sasuke. "Hey Sasuke," sai walked up to him "you are you today?", "go away Sai im not here to talk to you." Sasuke said, walking faster. "Harsh, why are you so mean to me all the time?" Sai asked, speeding his pace up as well. "I don't know, maybe because all you do is try to get into my pants. Like damn im gay but not for you."Sasuke snapped, they had made it to the elevator and lucky for Sasuke, Sai has no business on the second floor. Leaving Sai behind Sasuke went into the elevator and pressed 2.

The rest of the day was normal and boring.

Papers, and Computers.

That's it.

He left the building and once he was in his car he headed towards Sakura's house. She was going to tell him the directions and he was going to try for a day to see how he likes it.

Taking a few turns he made it to Sakura's house.

----------------------------

"All done!," Sakura exclaimed, taking a step back. "Damn if i wasn't over you i would have had a bloody nose, cause you look hot as fuck!"

"Seriously? Its just your suits." Sasuke looked in the body mirror and took his surprise he actually didn't look bad. Which of course he's confident in hus looks, but he didn't know if this suit would fit his looks. Of course it did.

"Well lets get you out there, just go to tables that don't have a number on them and asked for their order, write it down, and tell the cooks!"

" Ok i guess."

Walking out of the back looked around taking in the place once again, he's only been here a few times. A group of girls made eye contact with him and squealed, talking among themselves. He walked over to the first occupied table that didn't have a number on it that he saw. "Excuse me, may i take your order?" Sasuke asked, "oh uh, yes, can i get a....." Sasuke wrote the order down and went back to the cooks to tell them.

He did that for an hour before taking a break with Sakura. "So? Whatdya think?" She asked with a smile "its not to bad, the girls and some guys are terrible though. What would the pay be?" They continued talking about it and Sasuke decided that he would do it, better than computers and paper all day.

--------------------------------

This took a while, i forgot about it until someone commented "Update?" On it, i didn't really think that anyone actually like this so, thank you ---NarutoUzumaki--- <3

Word count- 981