Tommy

( time skip)

It has been 5 years since Tommy was born. I was 10 years old. Me and Tommy became kind of close during the time being. Tommy had just started school. Most of the time after school was spent playing in the woods.  I was spending more time with him because when he was 3 Clara moved in with me and my dad and finally told me they were dating.

"C'mon Tommy." Wilbur screamed while running to their original spot in the woods.  Wilbur and Tommy cleared this spot in the woods to make a little hideout. "You always beat me." Tommy said,   pouting his lips. ' Stop pouting and let's go. We have a big day a head of the village." Wilbur said moving leaves out of the way and entering the little village they had. Tommy followed. They always roplayed  living in a house and had a president and having little jobs around. On this day Wilbur was president. He was just sitting on a rock watching over the place then Tommy came up to him.

" Hello Mr.Soot, I have a complaint." Tommy said walking over to him and crossing his arms. " What is it Tommy?" Wilbur spoke. " I think this place needs a new name. Just plain old village is boring." Tommy said looking around. " What would you like to name it?" Wilbur said, getting up from the rock. Tommy sat there scratching his head. "LMANBURG." Tommy screamed. " I think it should be named Lmanburg." " Nice name Tom." Wilbur said moving some stuff around. " This place should be called Lmanburg."

" Kids come inside for dinner." Clara screamed.  " Last to get there is a rotten egg." Tommy said, and started to run towards the exit

Small chapter for today