Chapter 13

Naruto was woken up by a monkey jumping on top of him as he slept, receiving a note to come towards the Hokage monument as soon as possible, he dressed, in 30 seconds before body flickering away.

Arriving at the top of the head of the Yondaime, he looked towards the Sandaime who was besides him looking over the village.

"My boy, thank you for hurrying here. I need to talk to you about the future 3 years." - he paused seeing as he has the young ninja's full attention.

"At first I thought I would be able to leave the village to train you outside so you could see the world. However I can't leave the village, not now. For the next 3 years I will be training you full time, as well as preparing you to become the next Hokage, and yes I am not counting Tsunade, as my dear girl as been through a lot of heartbreak, and I trust she wouldn't take the position even if I paid for all her depts."

"So you want me to be Kage level in three years so I take the hat huh?"-Naruto questioned the senior leader, with barely hidden excitement.

"Yes, during these three years you will be working on the corps as a Chunnin, eventually reaching Jonnin, however it will be rare for you to be working among the light."-he paused for dramatic effect and the widening of the boys eyes told him all he had to know.-"Yes my boy I wish for you to join ANBU. Will you?"

Naruto thought long about this decision, he had to after all he would be away from all his friends for 3 years however an image of a Bun headed girl came to his mind, he felt his heart break for a moment, realising what it meant the boy smiled to himself, before answering.

"Yes I will. But I need a week to go see someone can I have that?"-seeing the Hokage's knowing smirk and look as he nodded, brough a sense of foreboding to him however he shook it off before catching the mask thrown his way.

Looking down at the item that marked him as one of the corps he found himself chuckling as the face of a wolf stared right at him with two eye holes and several highlights in red and yellow.

Nodding once to his Sensei Naruto left the monument to go home and prepare for a new day.

.&.

TenTen woke up to the feeling of something on top of her chest, blinking away the sleepiness for her eyes she found a small panda plushie on top of her chest, confusion clear on her face she grabbed the toy in her hand and twirled it around.

Finding a note stuck to the back of the toy she read the note her curiosity peaking. "A little panda stole my eye, and now my heart as well, how about we see if we can be swell?"

To her it meant one thing, someone liked her and gave her a puzzle to solve, although sneaking in through the window and giving her a present while she slep was a bit creepy it was also very romantic, smiling to herself, she got out of bed and went to do her morning routine.

While she was finishing her hair she saw a small senbon needle stuck to her wall a small note on it as well thinking of it as hint number one she began to read. "My fur is fluffy and it shines like the moon, however it pales in comparison to the beauty of your chocolate brown orbs that make my happiness bloom."

She squealed to herself jumping from one foot to the other a giddy smile on her face as she tried to discover what she could about the letter.

Later that night TenTen entered her bedroom exhausted both physical, through working out with her team, and mentally beacause she couldn't figure out that clue whatsoever.

Entering her room she saw a small wolf plushie sitting on her bed, she walked over, eager for more information, she read the new note attached "I howl at the moon for not seeing you tonight, to not see you shining beneath the stars and especially to not see you with me as I take your lips with mine"-she blushed bright red at the image that one brought to mind inspecting the letter she found herself giggling at the drawing of a panda and a wolf cuddling.