SOFIA

Sofia Harrington was nothing like her older brother, Steve "The Hair" Harrington while he was popular and has all sorts of friends, Sofia wasn't popular and she had only one friend her age and ontop of that, Sofia has superhuman abilities, she was...

Sofia Harrington was nothing like her older brother, Steve "The Hair" Harrington while he was popular and has all sorts of friends, Sofia wasn't popular and she had only one friend her age and ontop of that, Sofia has superhuman abilities, she was marked 001.

"I think we could do it if we tried"

Sofia finally finished another year of high school and next year would be her last and since she has nothing to do, she does one thing she can do.

"Only to say you're mine"

Bother her brother at her job, it's the most fun thing to do well it was...

"Sofia, know that you and I"

After Sofia, Ryan, and Dustin hear something that they shouldn't have, they head to Scoops Ahoy's is hopes that Steve can help them translate Russian but they got help from his co-worker, Robin Buckley instead.

"Shouldn't feel like a crime"

Robin Buckley thought her whole life was one huge error. Why? You may ask, well the truth is, Robin isn't like all girls, she doesn't go on dates with guys and talks about her crushes to her friends, cause the truth is, Robin didn't like guys.

"You know I'll do anything you ask me to"

Robin likes girls and as soon as she laid eyes on Sofia Harrington, she almost forgot about Tammy Thompson, the girl she had a crush on that made her be obsessed with Steve about.

"But, oh my God, I think I'm in love with you"

In which one runaway lab escapee meets a band geek through her brother's job and the two fall in love OR in which two girls fall hopelessly in love while inner dimensional monsters are destroying the world around them.

Welcome To Sofia

STARRING

Taylor Russell as Sofia "Sof" (001) Harrington