Prologue

HER whole life Sofia thought she was a monster, made to hurt people

HER whole life Sofia thought she was a monster, made to hurt people. Having friends and finding family in Steve Harrington didn't change that.

Sofia wished it did if she were to be honest, Sofia thinks about it after all these years. How the young girl was taken from her birth family, how they drugged her, how they-

"Ms. Harrington are you ready to play the song?" Sofia was snapped out of her thoughts when my band teacher, Mrs. Thompson (Sorry not sorry) had asked her a question.

"Uh yes?" Sofia said as it came out rather as a question from her very fake (A/N: bestie has a Russian accent originally so she uses a fake American accent in public, I guess, her real accent just slips in and out) American accent.

"Okay then, instruments up everyone." Sofia put Clarinet (was originally trumpet as first but I was like no) to her mouth and Mrs. Thompson started to count us off.

《~♡~》

Thry finished playing and Sofia was putting her Clarinet away in its case.

As Sofia was leaving the classroom, Sofia saw a girl with hair just about shoulder length staring at her.

Sofia rushed out of that classroom as she felt as if she was going to stare at the girl for even longer.

Sofia was heading to her locker when she was met with her friend Ryan.

"Hey Sofia, I gotta show you an invention I made in tech, I think it can really help us and I know the mind flayers gone and all but we gotta be prepared." Ryan whispered the last part.

"I would like to see it, and how about after we can check out the new mall that Steve is working at." Sofia added, after that they both agreed that they will be bothering Steve all summer.

However, Sofia wasn't able to get the image of the girl from band out of my head.

TWO WEEKS LATER

"Hey, Dingus! Your Children are here." The girl's voice ran through Sofia's ears along with the sound of the ringing bell that came from Mike Wheeler.

Sofia was drowning out the noise that was coming out of her friend's mouth she started at the cashier once more.

"Sof, Are you starting at the cashier as Scoops again?" Ryan asked after taking a lick of his ice cream.

Sofia hit Ryan and he let out an "Ow" before she responded "I wasn't staring at her, I was staring at Steve who is most likely going to get fired for letting those kids in the movie theaters. He doesn't let me do that." Sofia's Russian accent thickens while she raised her hands in annoyance.

"See watch this, Steve!" Sofia called out as she made her way to the cashier stand.

"What?" He replied annoyed.

"Can my friends and I watch some movies for free too?" Sofia asked trying not to stare at the cashier that was watching her in amusement.

"No." He replied and shut the sliding door. Sofia sighed was about to leave when the girl cashier started talking to her.

"He's a dick, isn't he?" She asked.

"For sure, I still can't believe the world chose him to be my brother," Sofia replied being sarcastic.

"You're his sister, How? If you don't mind me asking. I mean you have black hair, he has brown, you have a different accent than him, you're also way cooler than him, also what's your name? I'm Robin, Robin Buckley." Robin asked.

"Well one, I'm adopted and two, I'm Sofia," Sofia replied holding my hand out for her to shake it as she did but as we were shaking hands she put a little slip in my hand.

Sofia took it and assumed it was Robin's number, Sofia looked up at her and Robin sent her a wink, the young girl's face heated up a little as she went back to her friends.

As Sofia was walking back, she could have sworn she heard Robin mumble something like pretty but Sofia pushed those thoughts out of her head as she knew that Ryan were going to ask her some questions.

"Sof, What was that?" Ryan got up as he asked.

"What was what? All I did was talk to Robin." Sofia replied confused.

"So her name is Robin, anyways Sof, it's nice to see you have a friend other than me." Ryan said as they left Scoop Ahoy's.

"Wow, I'm hurt." Sofia scoffed as she placed her hand on her chest.

"I would have figured you being Steve's sister, giving you tons of friends. Looks like Evelyn and I were both wrong." Ryan stated, gaining a punch in the arm by Sofia.

Mira Speaks

And that's it on the first chapter, Feel free to vote or comment or both I don't care & I have this marvel meme that you probably saw before but I'm going to show you anyway because when I saw this for the first time, my jaw dropped guys. So enjoy the meme. Now I just gotta change some things in the upcoming chapters so except those updates in a couple of days. :)

 :)