Chapter 1 The Cursed Amulet

*Monday 12:00 pm*

Luna was siting on the couch when she looked at the basement door she was she seen the door open as the door opened Hannah came downstairs and sat down she told Luna it was ok that the door does that sometimes so the girls was watching YouTube and thay was watching brioni faith videos and luna was verry worried as thay sat there watching youtube and thay herd a sound from the basement and herd somthing climbing up the steps Hannah opened the door to find nobody's there as she closed the door and there was a knock at the door as luna opened the door nobody was there so as she sat down on the couch to watch youtube and another knock at the door and hannah opened the door and nobody was there it was getting creepy as thay sat down thay had herd the mail box closed.It

Luna went out to check the mail box to find a amulet it was glowing black and Hannah came and touched it and she had a bad feeling like she was going to get sick then pass out she removed her hand from the amulet she stated to feel better luna seen what her sister went though and she dropped the amulet and there was a note attached to the amulet.

To whom finds this
This amulet is cursed you must take it back to Stockfort castle to the chamber of vengeance to break the curse you must return the amulet you back to its birth place witch is the black dungeon that lay's at the bottom floor.
P.s the only ones that can put it back is the one's that found the amulet

Hannah so it's cursed this is not good luna what are we going to do.

Luna we are going to do what it says.

Hannah when tomarow or today.

Luna tomarow early in the morning we will get up shower eat get are thing's we need and go.

Hannah i found a pic of the amulet.

Luna let me see.

Hannah ok.

Luna that is creepy.

Hannah it is and looks cursed.

Luna omg that is verry verry creepy looking I don't like this

Hannah I just want to get it done

The girls went and thay got some clean clothes and luna went to the bathroom and went in the shower and cleaned up as she got out she had gotten dressed and then let Hannah got in the shower as she did the water turned to blood as it sprayed all over her she screamed and covered up she fell to the floor and started to cry as luna came running in noticed her sister was crying on the floor she had asked her what happened why is there blood on the floor the walls the ceiling the window it looked like a murder case.

Hannah was not happy to seethem mess as she looked the lights was flashing on and off and tgay seen a white faced girl who was verry sinister looking as she disappeared a pick was right where she was and hannah picked it up and looked at it she got terrified.

So luna looked at the picture and she had chills down her spine she thought this was a prank that was pulled on her and her sister but it was not it was real she did not want to get hurt and she did not want her sister to get hurt so Hannah ran outside of the bathroom and got picked up and tossed across the room and she hit the wall and hurt her back as she herd like running down the hall and she gets scratch in the face and 3 scratch marks appear on her face and she got up luna got her sister and ran out of the house and got in her car and drove to a hotel and got a room and thay got out and went to there room as thay got to there room she went a taken and ordered some room service and thay waited for there food.

Hannah why does everything bad happen to us.

Luna I don't know.

Hannah I just want this to end.

Luna I know you do Hannah it is going to take some time.

Hannah i am losing my mind this is not fair we can't keep it up.

Luna I understand it can be hard but please listen to me ok you will make it

Hannah ok luna.

Luna and hannah herd a knock on the door it was room suvice with there food and thay where glade that it came so thay got there food and sat on the bed and ate as thay where watching TV there was a knock on the door there luna got up to see if there was someone as she looked thought the peck hole there was nobody there she opened the door to find a vile of red liquid in it as she picked it up the vile was covered in the red liquid as she dropped it she was creeper out and as she looked up to find a woman standing there she had a mask on long black hair she luna was frozen in fear.

Hannah get away lady get away from my sister we have things to do.

???? I am sorry for bathing you.

As the woman left she went around the corner and hannah went around and she was gone as hannah went back to her sister she noticed that luna was still frozen in fear as the white girl came back aiming for Hannah she ran up and slashed Hannah in the chest as she fell to the ground as luna screamed and the people next door came out and seen the girl who was on the ground and cared the ambulance thay came to the hotel and and taken her to the hospital and gotten her to the hospital and thay got her in and moved her to the er and she bleed out as that where taken her to the er and the doctor's announced she was doa