Chapter 20 Ending The Curse

Luna and hannah went to the celler of bones and as that went down there there was a trap door and thay opened it tvay went down the stairs and into a maze at the end the door to the chamber of vengeance  await's and so the girls went down as thay moved to the pedestals there was a force that stopped them.

God the final step begins now.

Jesus you fought thought many hardships to get here and you made it nothing can stop you now all you must do is get to that door back in the back.

Luna's mom don't worry girls me and you father are here with you.

Hannah's dad yes thats right girls we want you to know we love you both and hannah I here you have a girlfriend now.

Hannah dad stop it please hahaha.

Sarah hahaha it's ok hannah I love you so much that your the only one I think of....well in that way hahahaha.

Luna ohh thank Sarah hahahaha.

Sarah hahahaha.

God Sarah Tammy Dan son lead the girls your straight.

Sarah yes father.

Tammy yes father.

Dan yes father.

Jesus yes father.

God here is are straight to move forward.

Hannah thank you.

Luna thank you.

Hannah ok let's go we have these stones to put in and a cursed amulet to return.

Luna right let's go.

So the girls went to the maze and thay went left first as thay did thay hit a dead end and thay turned back and went the other way and hit a dead end thay turn back and went back and went right and turned eat and then turn right agisn ybay got thought thay kept going till thay reach a point of the maze and thay went left and got turned around and thay went right and got turned around that also had went straight and got turned around that's when Sarah told them that it's a illusion and must use the amulet of light and hannah did and there was a path right in front of them so thay took thay path and went down to the other end till the spirit of the Shibeto  found them.

Shibeto's spirit you won't get thought this maze ahhhhhhhhhhh.

As the Shibeto ram after them thay got to a cross roadin the path and thay went two ways and the slit mouthed womans spirit was on one path and samaras spirit was on another thay ran and made it to the center of the maze.

Slit mouthed woman's spirit you will fail.

As thay ran down the path thay new that the jackal was the next one to come and he did.

The jackals spirit  I have you now you little brats your going to dieeeeeeee ahahahahahaahahaha.

So tgay where chased to the pentagram and hannah told luna to watch out so she did and then thay went to the open area over there and waited for them to come.

Luna why are we waiting.

Hannah you will see.

Jackal gotcha ya.

Silt mouthed woman your dead.

Samara you little shits I will fuck you up.

Shibeto you little spit fucks will payfor what you did.

Luna good going hannah now you did it this time.

Hannah put you back agenst mine and concentrate ok.

Luna no you mean the.

Hannah yes.

Luna ahhhhhhhhhh you are so smart.

Slit mouthed woman what.

Shibeto what.

The jackal what.

Samara what is that the....it is the spiritual force we did not trap them thay trap us dammmmmmmmm.

Slit mouthed woman what is this spiritual force.

The jackal it's a power that can easy destroy evil spirit's and it going to kill us agian noooooooooooooooooo.

Samara noooooooooooooooo.

Slit mouthed woman nooooooooooo

Shibeto nooooooooooooooooo.

The girls used the spiritual force on the 4 evil spirits that haunted there castle as thay released it all 4 spirits that came back was dead and thay moved along to the door as thay did the nun approach them and did not let up thay where not going past valak the nun she had them right where she wanted them then all of a sudden a light beam burned valak the nun and she disappeared and and thay had the stones thay went up by the door and placed the stones in the slots as thay did the door moved it was the chamber of vengeance it had skeleton bones all over the place blood was everywhere as well thay put the amulet back on the pedestal and a light beamed in it after words luna and hannah fell to the ground.

Sarah hannah luna hannah luna wake up guys you did it.

Hannah omg Sarah your alive now.

Luna you are alive hannah you body you don't look like the shadow figure no more.

Hannah omg my hands my arms my feet I am normal looking now ohh Sarah.

Sarah kiss kiss kiss kiss I love you Sarah I don't want you to leave me.

Sarah I won't not inless there is somthing wrong that is.

Hannah no don't say that please.

Luna it's ok hannah sarah is strong she won't die.

Sarah thats right.

Hannah I lost you once and I don't want to lose you agian.

Sarah ohhh sweetheart you won't.

Hannah promise.

Sarah I promise.

Hannah ok I guess I just worrie beacuse I love you Sarah and I want you I'm my life.

Sarah I am in your life hannah and I will always be in your life.

So the girls sat down and injoyed the victory and sat down and had tocobell as thay seid thay would and thay talked with eachother and planed what thay wanted to do with the castle and what is to be one with it as thay looked around thay seen that the castle needs to be looking better as thay had only 30 rooms thay thought that it would be good to open a inn.

Sarah I have to go guys its very important

Hannah wait you are justvgoing to leave with out kissing me good bye.

Sarah ohh I sm sorry kiss kiss kiss did thst tast good hannsh.

Hannah yes it did well I see you agian.

Sarah yes.

Luna its ok hannah.

Sarah I will let you know when to come to me ok hannah luna.

Hannah ok sweetheart.

Luna ok.

Sarah kissed hannsh and left the castle and she had gone a call about something deadly was going on in Ireland.