Chapter 3

Summary:

...I made Kazutora trans cuz why not-

WARNINGS: R***, IMPLIED NON-CON SOMOPHILIA, BROKEN BONE, NOT BETA READ

Kazutora shifted uncomfortably in his sleep, disliking the disgusting pleasurable sparks in him. His eyelids slowly opened, revealing a ceiling high up above him. "AH!" Some soft and wet licked his clit, long slender fingers thrusting in him.

'W-who!?' Hot lips sucked and nibbled his clitoris, making him unconsciously grind against it.

"Oh~? Finally awake?"

Kazutora caught a glimpse of gold eyes looking at him. His bare legs were up on someone's shoulders, the familiar black hair with a yellow streak in the middle sending dread up his spine. It was Hanma, eating him out. "H-Hanma!?" "The one and only~."

Hanma was wearing a high school uniform, blazer the only thing missing. His tie was loose but still hanging onto his neck.

Realizing the situation, Kazutora tried to kick the lanky male away but he was no match for someone that was on Draken's level. "Now now~, why so feisty~? You sounded like you were in heaven while sleeping~." "Get off! Get off you piece of-hah~!!"

Hanma gave his g-spot some harsh pokes, shutting the tiger man up. "S-stop!" His protests and pleads eager Hanma to continue, lapping up the blackwood and vanilla scented juices. Tears pricked Kazutora's eyes, knowing and dreading what was going to happen next.

The long tongue entered the dark cave, tasting the sweet liquid. The breathy moans had short cracks in them, fingers clutching onto the bedsheets for dear life as a coil twisted in his guts. Kazutora hated his throat for letting out his current feelings, and he hated how his ovaries kept producing semen to please the alpha pleasuring him.

Taking a short break, Hanma sat up and eyed the average-sized boobs. "You talk and act like a male so much, I keep forgetting you're actually a girl~, a very sexy looking one too~."

Kazutora clenched his teeth. He didn't like the female pronouns, and Toman knew that very well. Yet on the night of the gangbang, he was called a slut, a bitch, a whore, and she/her so many times. Hanma cupped both soft breasts, lightly squeezing and rolling them.

The air had Hanma's thick cigarette scent latched onto every cell of it, making it hard for Kazutora's body to relax. A knee was grinding in between Kazutora's leg, rubbing against his little love bud. "You moaned and cried so much when we pinched these~, I think you must have a pain kink~." Hanma pinched them harshly, eliciting a cry of pain from Kazutora.

"That's right!! Fucking cry like that! It turns me on so damn on!!"

'Stop. Stop it. I don't want this!'

Kazutora's lips were kissed and opened. His mouth was explored and licked to the older man's content, who was savoring it with fake love and lust. His pink nipples hardened when the warm hand left it, letting the cold air brush it.

The sound of the zipper falling scared Kazutora. The two flexible strips of metal or plastic was the thing that set a cold sweat down his neck, having heard it so many times on that night.

Taking this opportunity, Kazutora scored a kick to Hanma's stomach, ignoring the pained groan. He jumped off the bed and ran for the door, swinging it open in less than a second. "KAZUTORA!! Get back here!!"

Hanma was angry. His inner omega begged for him to go back, to say sorry to the dominating alpha. 'No. He's not my alpha! No one is! Only Mitchy could be if he was an alpha! I only belong to him!!'