The Start

tap tap

Lillianna woke up startled from the noise

tap tap

She let out a groan and turned on the lamp on her bedside table.

tap tap

'what is that' she thought while pushing herself out of the bed and walking over to window. She  looked out and saw nothing. 'hm' she rubbed her eyes and headed back to bed

tap tap

She stopped and slowly turned back to the window 'wha-' She then saw a old blue car flying in the night sky, a smile formed on her face as she rushed to open the window. "Hello" They both said at the same time, "OH MY GOD, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" She said with pure joy in her tone, "you didn't get the letter?" She looked around confused, "No one sent me a letter" "Damn Ron, well we are here to pick you up to stay at the burrow for the last weeks of summer" She squealed in excitement and rushed to her closet

She grabbed her trunk from the bottom and began to throw clothes in. She closed and clipped in and hurried over to the window. She set the trunk down and grabbed a small tote bag and filled it with other small thing along with some paper which she ripped out and wrote a letter to her parents. "Hurry L" "I have to at least let them know!" She put the paper carefully on the bedside table and hurried back to the window. She put her bag into the trunk and struggled to shut it quietly.

Bang

'Shit' She heard movement coming from below her she quickly opened the car door and struggled to get out of the window. George got into the back and lended her a hand. She successfully got into the car leaving a few cuts that would very likely be scars soon enough. As she shut the door she saw her mother face in worry and fear she looked out of the window, "LILI!" Lili panicked, "DRIVE FRED" They quickly got going.

Lili sat back relaxing her shoulders and giggled, "Im in so much trouble" She saw George was still holding onto her hand she didn't mind it though he was her first crush as a child and they were close now, "How come Ron didn't come with?" "Uh, he was busy" She slightly raised her eyebrow in confusion but decided to let it go, "well alright" George squeezed her hand a bit causing her to glance over, "hm?" He lifted her hand up and kissed it gently, "Im gonna go back up there love is that alright?" She blushed at the nickname, "Yeah, you're fine" He gave her a small smile and climbed back to the front. She let out a small sigh and laid her hand against the window staring into the sky. George and Fred bickered in the background but it was silent in her mind. 'I missed this' she thought as her eyelids got heavy and she fell asleep.

[492 words.]