Welcome Home

She woke up to Fred shaking her, "Cmon Lili it's getting light out." She lifted her head her head still foggy, "hm?" "We're here." She rubbed her eyes and saw the view. A small smile grew on her face.

The burrow was like a home to her she had stayed there every summer since she met the Weasleys, and they were like a second family there was no where she would rather be.

She stepped out of the car and grabbed her small bag and trunk. George grabbed it from her "trying to be somewhat of a gentleman are we Georgie?" She said playfully he let out a small giggle. Fred motioned them to enter.

They entered quietly hoping to make not a sound.

Creek

The sound of there feet made as they went up the stairs. They heard a room door open half way through the hall. George grabbed onto her and went into the small closet as Fred separated into the bathroom.

They were pushed against each other. Lili on the wall George facing her. This made Lili's cheeks heat up quickly

Lili looked up at him and started to speak. He quickly put his finger up to her mouth and made a small, "sh" sound. She nodded in agreement. Eventually the noise went away and  they quietly came out of the closet.

George had left her trunk in the hall so he picked it up as they walked to Ron's room where she was going to sleep for the night.

They entered the smell out cinnamon and apples roamed in the room, she loved that smell. George placed it down. Lili did a fake curtsy and smiled, "Thank you" "Don't worry about it." He began to walk out, "goodnight" "Goodnight" He turned around for a second, "Oh and my beds always open for you love" He said with a smirk and shut the door.

She giggled and walked over to the bed she was still in her nighttime outfit from before

A tank top and shorts.

She shivered at the temperature in the room which was very different from her own.

'It's rather cold' She walked over to Ron's closet and grabbed out one of his many sweaters that Molly had knitted him. She threw it over her clothes and laid down in his bed. She tried to get comfortable when she felt something hard underneath her head.

'huh'

She reached inside of the pillowcase and pulled out a small notebook.

'oh'

she said with a small smirk on her face

'I shouldn't look it would be an invasion of privacy, right?'

She looked at the book once more and bit her bottom lip a bit. She hesitantly opened the small journal.

It was drawings.

Very pretty drawings.

A smile grew on her face as she turned the pages. She was at the last written page in the book which read, "Lili" at the top. She raised an eyebrow a bit.

'It says my name I have to read it right?'

She took a second look and closed the journal

'That would just be wrong.."

She let out a sigh and put it back where she originally found it and laid he head down on the pillow once more, though it was uncomfortable she eventually drifted to sleep with the smell of him lingering on the pillows.

[562 words]