Four

Felt like being nice so I updated twice
Still working on my other stories btw ✌🏽
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Josie finishes up emailing the companies main distributor as her door opens. She looks up to see Cleo walking in.

"I brought lunch." She says walking in with a white bag and a drink carrier.

Josie presses send before she turns to her friend. "You are the best I am starving."

Cleo sets the drink carrier down and Josie grabs one of the cups already knowing it's lemonade.

Cleo hands Josie her vegetarian crunch wrap which Josie accepts gratefully before she pulls out her fajita pasta bowl.

Josie takes a bite out of the wrap and signs happily. "Thank you so much." She mumbles.

Cleo chuckles. "It is not lady like to talk with your mouth full." She says pulling out a fork to enjoy her food.

Josie shrugs before taking a another sip of her drink.

"So how did the interviews go?" Cleo asks before taking a bite of her own food.

"It started off as a complete waste of time. Finch may have had some qualifications but she barely understood any of the questions I asked her about the position. It also seemed like she was more focused on me than the interview." Josie says rolling her eyes.

"Wow how did she make it this far?"

"I have no idea I don't think I looked over her application thoroughly." Josie remembers she was exhausted when she looked over all of the applicants but she didn't think she was that tired.

"See that is what happens when you stay up until four in the morning trying to get some work done." Cleo replies.

"I can sleep when I'm dead."

"Without me, I am pretty sure you would have worked yourself to death." Cleo sighs.

"I appreciate you everyday you know that."

"Mhmm. So you clearly did not hire the finch woman, what happened with the Phoenix? Rafael's friend?"

Josie sighs and rubs her temple to soothe her incoming headache from the mention of the boy, he was worse than she was.

"He wasn't fit for the job either. I asked him what he could do for the company and he said he's not sure he just needs a job. I told him he was a complete waste of space, then he started crying because he said he needs this job, and then I told him he needs to go find someone else to bitch and moan to because this job isn't for him." She says shrugging.

Cleo raises her eyebrows in surprise. "Wasn't that a bit, i do not know how else to say it but, evil?"

"I don't think so." Josie says before taking another bite of her food.

'He didn't really want to work, it seemed like he was just looking for a handout.'

"We will see how Rafael will react to it once he hears about this."

Josie scoffs,"I told him I will interview him, not give him the job just because he's my boyfriend's best friend."

"I understand that but will Rafael understand that?"