Sixty-Two

🔞😶‍🌫️
it is g¡p related peeps
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm not answering that" Josie replies and everyone boos at her response. She just shrugs and picks up her empty glass debating on getting a refill or not.

"Come on jo do not be like that." Cleo says.

"Yeah jo don't be the party pooper, everyone was answering their questions easy, why is this one different?" Lizzie asks.

Josie chuckles dryly, "because none of them involved sex."

"That's not true, I asked Hope a sex question." Jed says, Josie looks at him and he grins.

"This one is different." Josie says though gritted teeth.

"How is it different Josie?" Hope asks, her eyebrows knitting together when she seen the brunettes cheeks turning a darker shade.

They exchange stares for a minute and Lizzie rolls her eyes getting tired of waiting."Jo this is taking forever." Lizzie groans.

Josie bites her lip in thought and she was about to say something until Hope cuts her off. "If she doesn't want to answer it she doesn't have to." She says looking at everyone in the room.

She realized the brunette was getting peer pressured to do something she doesn't want to do and she's been with her long enough to know when she gets uncomfortable.

Josie smiles in response, "exactly." She says right after.

Lizzie rolls her eyes and picks up the shot glass,"Well if you're not going to answer, you have to drink." She says smirking.

Josie groans , she hates the taste of tequila and she knows she will be very tipsy even if she takes just one shot.

Hope grabs the shot glass from the blonde,"I'll take it for her." She says before knocking it back without a single thought.

She coughs afterwards because it tastes terrible.

Josie slides her hand into Hope's afterward, she smiles gratefully because the auburnette didn't have to do that.

"Yeah it's some strong stuff dude." Mg says patting the auburn haired woman's back. "It's enough to get even you drunk." He says, "All Lizzie's idea."he adds.

"What is in that, it tastes awful." She says wiping her mouth.

"A special ingredient, you have about thirty minutes before it kicks in. okay jo it's your turn to pull again." Lizzie says.

"Okay okay." She replies and reaches for the box. She pulls out a paper, "I got Hope." She says before putting it back inside.

"Something juicy Jo, don't let her off the hook because she's your fiancé." Mg says taking a small sip from his drink.

Hope gives him the look of utter betrayal. Josie on the other hand has a question she's been wanting to ask Hope for the longest, she's just curious.

"Alright. What's your body count?" She asks bluntly.

Mg chuckles,"Now that's what I'm talking about."

"This just got even more interesting." Jed says.

Lizzie quickly pours Hope another shot just in case, she puts it on the table and stares at the auburnette curiously.

Hope stares off into space for a while, unconsciously playing with Josie's fingers as she thinks.

Josie waits patiently but she doesn't understand why she's nervous about the auburnettes potential answer.