~3-Negativity~

y/n pov

3 days later

I was feeling much better now but I wasn't allowed to go home, everyday yuna and my parents used to visit me, I even went to the common room to communicate with the others, but I was and I am really really scared of this cancer and hearing that girl who has 4th stage cancer, it is very scary, what if that were me what if I would die, thoughts like this keep coming in my mind, I really need someone to talk to about this.

suddenly jisoo walked in the ward

Jisoo- "what u thinking?"

Me- *sighs* " hm nothing"

Jisoo-"hey no lie, cmon tell me wassup?"

Me-"fine ok, I'm scared jisoo, what if i reach 4th stage, what if I don't recover?, what is I d-die"

Jisoo- " heyyyyyyy y/n, nothing in happening to u, some more days you will stay here and then u can go home, you will be completely fit and fine"

Me- " but jisoo-"

Jisoo-" no buts, you will be fine y/n don't bring negativity in yourself cancer patients are supposed to be positive, and cmon you are a very brave girl right?"

I just nodded and gave her a smile 

TIME SKIP 2 HOURS LATER

Yuna is going to visit me  in sometime, my mom and dad came in the morning right now its 6 in the evening, 2 hours were pretty boring, I went to the common room for 30-40 mins, people are sort of weird there only girl who talks to me politely is ros'e she is a very sweet girl and we talk a lot even she has the same cancer as me.

Just then yuna entered the room

Yuna-" y/nieeeeeeeeeeee"

Me-"yunaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

Yuna- "how are u"

Me-" I'm ok, what about u"

yuna-" ok so you remember, kai right hueining kai?"

Me-" oh ya that boy in college on which u have a crush on"

Yuna-"ya, so he confessed his love for me, i was in XX café where he came up to me and confessed his feelings for me, he said its fine if I don't like him we can we friends etc etc, but I also told him that I also like him and now......... WE'RE DATING"

Me- "WOWOWOWOWOWOW, YUNAAAAAAA"

Yuna-"hehehe"

me-" I really wanna meet this guy"

Yuna-"tmrw I bring him with me lol"

Me-"no no when  be okay ill meet him"

We talked about our lives for 1 hr then she had to go as visiting hours were over

TIME SKIP 1 HOUR LATER

I was feeling uneasy again, headache very bad headache, the world seemed to be spinning around me, I was not understanding anything I was feeling very uneasy I was holding my head, suddenly jisoo entered the room with dr. kang, they were checking me, after that everything became black and I couldn't feel anything.

I woke up, there were some monitor noises, then jisoo entered the ward, 

Jisoo-"don't worry it was  nothing, by the way the doctor said you will have to start having chemo"

me-"what the hell is this now"

jisoo-"it kills the cancer cells, but it will also take down your hair...."

me-'no pls no not my precious hair pls "

Jisoo- "I'm sorry but this is how it works"

Me-*sighs* "whatever"

jisoo- " so eat your, chemo medicine and sleep, ill get going to my home if u want anything then u can tell the night shift nurses"

Me-"ok, byeeee"

Jisoo- "byeee"

she went away, jisoo is a very nice person, very sweet, I tried sleeping but I couldn't sleep at all, the 4th stage, hair falling out, sick, dying, all this things were not letting me sleep, I was scared, I shut my eyes and took a deep breath and slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

how did yall like this chapter, was sort of small, I try to type at least 600+ words every chapter 

Anyways
Have a nice day:>