Chapter 1: A New Change of Pace

"FUCK!" You shout slamming the table.

I lost another job to my clumsiness, AGAIN. You slowly simmer down thinking of any other jobs you could try. Not coming up with many possibilities, you sigh taking off your red visor from your head. You scratch your head, frustrated. You walk over to the fridge to look for a nice, cold soda and find an empty shelf.

"Ugghh." You groan remembering you forgot to get your beloved drink.

Closing the fridge door, you walk to the table to grab your keys and head out to the store.

The parking lot is almost empty as it's close to nine pm. You walk inside, buy your groceries and come right back out to having a flyer hit you in the face.

"-What the fuck?" You confusingly say as you pull the flyer off your face.

You read over the nicely printed font and grin. This is perfect! I can just apply as a security guard. Little kids are all I have to worry about. How hard could it be? You flip the flyer over for the name of the place and address. It addresses as "Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex". You get a glimpse of a flashback consisting of candles and a cake. You shake your head getting back into reality. You then drive home smiling with the flyer and soda.

It's the next day, you are already in the parking lot checking one more time if it's the right address. You look up again and decide to just walk in for yourself. You feel the fresh smell of pizza and new carpet as you walk through the glass doors. You see kids running around playing tag and exploring. It's like seeing your childhood dream. Quickly, you snap back into reality of what you are doing and head towards the ticket office on the left hand side.

"Hello, sir."

"Hello, how many?" He replies instinctively.

"Oh. No, I'm not buying a ticket. I am here for the security guard job?" You say as you point to the flyer in your left hand.

He squints to look closer and says, "That flyer is outdated, we already have enough security guards around our facility."

You hesitate and ask, "Is there any other job I could apply for? Anything.?"

"Sorry, no other spots availal-" he stops when the door behind him opens.

The manager walks out, "Is there a problem here, Ted?"

Ted glanced at his manager, "Not at all, this person wants a job and we don't have any-"

The manager looks up at you and looks you up and down. Scratching his brown beard he says, "She can just take the job as Monty's caretaker. Ever since he got new claws, he has been wrecking havoc in his room. Maybe she/he/they can help keep him calm at night. Are you okay with that ms./mr. ..."

You then hesitate and immediately say, "My name is y/n. y/n, l/n."

He smiles and chuckles a bit. "Alright, y/n. You have the job as Monty's caretaker. Be here tonight by 11 pm when the pizzaplex closes. You will also being staying here at night to make sure he doesn't break any more stuff."

The manager then turns away to walk in the backroom letting you through a door next to the ticket stand. You walk in and spot the manager rummaging through some cabinets.

"What's your size?" He asks promptly

"(You answer with your size)" You say.

He picks up a uniform in the box and hands it to you. He gave you a thumbs up and leaves the room. You look at your uniform with monty's logo embroidered on the right side of the shirt. I got this, no more mishaps. You say in your head while you leave the pizzaplex back to your apartment

— End of Chapter 1 —

(NEXT CHAPTER IS NSFW PLEASE NOTE YOU HAVE TO BE 18+ FOR IT TYYYY)