Chapter 2: Monty's "Issues" (18+)

It's now around 11 pm, the small stars loom over the bright neon sign. You walk up to the door to see your manager standing near the entrance. He waves you down and opens the door for you to come inside. Walking inside, there's no longer the scent of pizza and you see bots cleaning the main lobby everywhere.

"The main lobby gets really quiet during these hours." He pauses for a minute overlooking the robots cleaning.

He turns to you and hands you a badge, "Here, I forgot to hand you this."

"Ah, thank you Mr.." You reply politely and put the badge in your back pocket.

He then says, "Just call me Charles."

You nod and he signals you to follow walking past you. He leads you up two flights of stairs down a darkened hall.

"So.. Monty is the gator animatronic in our show. He usually resides in his room or Monty Golf. Recently, he has shown aggression to several of our team members and no one has been able to take care of him except our engineer Macey." He pauses for a moment digging in his pocket for something.

"Since Macey is one of our best engineers and repair woman, she has to keep her job." He continues unlocking the door to a large lengthy room.

Glancing around, you could see each room of the animatronics. You and Charles walk down the walkway on the left until you reach a silver door with Monty's logo imprinted on the front.

"This is Monty's room. You use your badge here to open it and that's all you really have to know." He says calmly before a loud roar could be heard from inside the room.

You chuckle worriedly looking at Charles. Charles pauses for a minute and then turns to the left to take the clipboard off the wall. He hands you the clipboard asking you to sign below a waiver. There's a waiver? You think looking up at Charles. You quickly sigh and sign the document. Charles smiles taking the clipboard and walks away waving. You glance back at the door still hearing thrashing in the room. You take a deep breath in and slowly exhale. Opening the room you see a nine-foot tall lizard facing the opposite direction of you panting. Monty hears the door turning around quickly and launches straight at you. He pins your hands against the door and you can feel his breath slide over your hair. You look up to see his red eyes glint at you.

(This is where its gets a lil 18+. Please leave if you are uncomfortable with those types of scenes. I also want to note I will make the feminine version then the masculine version. I leave a note to let you know which one is which. This one is the feminine at first.)

"Who are you." He asks in a low toned voice and pants.

He squeezes your hands harder. "Answer." He demanded.

"I'm Y/N." You quickly say. He lightens his grip on your hands.

"What a lovely name." He licks his teeth like he's ready to eat you.

"Please don't hurt me!" You burst without thinking.

"Aren't you cute, you're like a little bunny. Maybe you can help me feel better tonight. Your body is the perfect fit for it." He says in a soft deep voice that makes your heart race.

He leans down to you, releasing one hand to slowly pull down your brand new uniform pants. Monty begins to lick your neck and you let out a soft moan.

"Did you just moan, little bunny?" He responds

You stay silent blushing slightly. He glances at your face and softly chuckles. Monty then kisses you moving his tongue to intertwine with yours. You feel his hand sliding your panties down and reaching towards your pussy. He rubs your clit slowly with one finger before placing another in your vagina. You try to moan, but monty's tongue stops you. He stops kissing you to look at you again.