(yandere/yangire) clover cookie.🍀

-third pov.
-oneshot type, (yandere/yangire).
-triggers, (unhealthy romanticism.)
-song used, (she knows, by J. Cole.)

-"bad things happen to the people you love."
-"and you find yourself praying up to heaven above."

clover cookie never noticed mirrors.

to him, the surfaces of reflective glass was quite minor compared to the interludes, serenades, and movements that carried people away to a fantasy of their own that he'd play on his lute.

however, ever since he met you?
you,
you,
you?
you, were indescribable.

you captivated him, oh so much.
that it scared him.
so much that slowly, but surely,
the songs he played shortened, and the number of them diminished, rotting away, the strings carrying no sound of warmth, nor nature.

the plants that now flourished in greed under his touch? they soon wilted with his mere step.

the wildlife animals that roamed the forest, who had basked in his touch, they now backed away in hostility, the mothers now shielding their kin.

this was because everything connected to him, sensed it.

they sensed his change, and he sensed it too.
the fear that nibbled him away like a bed-time snack, had turned his head,
had opened his eyes.

the visits to the mirror in his house had started from one, one per day. but as weeks and weeks wasted him away, the sight of the mirror multiplied, and he looked every chance he got.
it was a necessity for him.

he was obsessed now, with you, and the dear mirror. if the mirror had one, faint stain? he'd immediately removed the mirror from it's frame, and make sure it was spotless. just so he can see his image.

just because of you.

it wasn't just to see his process of change now, oh heavens no!

it was about presentation.

and when he'd look at you?

you were far beyond the mirror.

the mirror, you, and him.

the only sight he liked to see.
and if another face came into the picture? well, it wasn't everyday that grotesque heads littered the floor, in attempt to make them as hideous as possible.

but it was everyday for him.

he had to, he needed to.

so that cookie would be so horrendous, that'd no one would want to look at them.

and certainly, you wouldn't either.

the mirror didn't like them either. clover, when carrying the head, would avoid the face of the mirror, because if it saw the head, it would be tainted by the sight.

suddenly, the petals of a clover that clustered into four?

around clover cookie,

they decided to settle on three.