a new beginning to a beautiful love story🥺

-takes place before my villain academia-
s5 spoilers + manga spoilers

warnings:
dabihawks🥺💕💕💕

no one pov
——
dabi was sitting on his bright yellow couch in the lov apartment. he stared off into space while wondering if he could ever kill his ugly rat dad endeavor.

he grinned at the thought, but decided to stop grinning because he saw his hot boyfriend come in the room and dabi didn't want hawks to see the stupid grin on his face.

but this didn't work becuz hawks saw it anyway

"yo dabi what's cookin good lookin" hawks beamed while pushing dabi aside on the bright yellow couch so he could sit next to him.

dabi had to resist the urge to face palm, "what." rumor has it hawks used the same line on endeavor after he got that scar on his eye.

hawks put his arm around dabi, "oh well u look cooked and u look good so i thought it fit🤩🤩"

hawks was very lucky that dabi thought he was attractive or he would get a punch to the face. as much as dabi loved hawks, he did not love those stupid pick up lines

"sometimes i wonder why we started dating" dabi kicked his feet up on the coffee table in front of him and leaned backwards in the bright yellow couch.
——
flashback

it all had started once hawks had received orders to investigate the league. hawks isn't one to turn requests down, so naturally he agreed to pretend he had ideals similar to those of the league.

first, hawks was introduced to shigaraki, toga, spinner, twice, mr compress, and then dabi. he had just walked into a room where he saw all of them at once.

he analyzed them all before saying anything. first shigaraki, then toga, spinner, twice, mr compress, and finally da—

hawks had to pull down his yellow glasses things for a hot second to make sure he was seeing things right or if he forgot to take his medication again

"gah dayum he's smoking hot😍😍" hawks thought to himself when he laid eyes upon dabi. dabi noticed the weird stare and commented

"what the hell r u looking at" dabi growled.

whoops. hawks smiled sheepishly and turned his attention back to the others in the room. he began his introduction, not sounding like he was trying too hard or too little. just enough to make it convincing.

after about a week after meeting, dabi and hawks had gotten pretty close. not like they would hang out in their free time together, but whenever hawks was at lov meetings or the hideout him and dabi would usually always be together.

it could be kind of awkward though because a lot of the time dabi liked to talk about his hatred for endeavor so hawks just had to laugh it off and pretend to agree.

but despite their... differences..., hawks actually was starting to really like dabi. maybe a little bit too much. it didn't take hawks that long to realize this either. in fact, only 2 weeks after offically meeting hawks had come to terms with his feelings towards dabi.

he was kind of worried tho cus obviously dabi is a villain and hawks is a hero. hawks was stuck, he wanted to be with the hot villain, but he wouldn't be able to call himself a hero anymore if people found out that he was dating dabi.

and then it hit him. that's only if anyone happens to find out. as long as nobody knows, he can still call himself a hero.., right? hawks didn't think about it too much because he didn't want to change his mind.

but there was a problem, there's no way to know if dabi actually had interest in him or not. 'i mean, dabi usually ignores other people and he actually talked to me, so maybe its a sign that hes interested in me?' hawks thought, hoping this was the case

and so, it turned out this was the case. the two had never directly confessed to each other, it kind of just happened over the next week after that. at some point though they had decided to confirm that they were going out with each other
——
end of flashback

and now here they were, sitting on a bright yellow couch while hawks told the stupidest jokes to dabi. they were lucky nobody else was here to see them hanging out together

hawks had told dabi about his true intentions of being present at the lov, and dabi didn't have the heart to do anything except just accepting that. he didn't tell anyone in the league about it, even if it meant worse for dabi and the league. dabi never told hawks information though, hawks had to find it for himself.

they also kept the fact that they were going out a secret from everybody for obvious reasons.

the next day the league(shigaraki, toga, spinner, twice, mr compress, dabi) + hawks were all hanging out at the base. shigaraki had proposed an idea.

"let's steal some documents with important info on them from endeavor's hero agency. i heard from a certain someone that he won't be there for a few days."

dabi saw the look on hawks's face. dabi knew damn well that hawks was the one that gave shigaraki that truthful information. it was clear that hawks didn't think about it or realize the problems it could cause
——
end of chapter one
word count: 912

a/n: this chapter is shorter than the future chapters, so expect longer chapters