Annoying

Braided Halo (Sweden x Abused!Reader) Part 2

"Hey, man, there she is!"

"Eh, so?"

"Don't you find it to be strange that she wears the same clothes every day?"

"Well, a little, but I don't really care..."

"Yeah but, I mean, come on, look at her! Do you think she's poor, and that's her one outfit?"

"No... Her clothes are never dirty. She probably has a set of that exact same outfit and just washes them when the week is up."

"Well, she has that one dress though..."

"She probably only wears that on special occasions. I wonder why, though. Have you seen her mother's house? Her mom is practically a millionaire. Maybe..."

"She's abused? I mean, look at those scratches on her cheek..."

"Well, that is the rumour. Besides, she misses a lot of school sometimes. I've heard she was out for an entire month. And she had no excuse."

"No way!! That's so lame!!! I wonder if..." And then the pair of friends walked out of your range of hearing. You were a bit worried. Some of that was right. 'Gosh... People talk way too much...' You thought. You had been so busy letting their conversation consume your thoughts that you weren't really paying attention to what you were doing. And then suddenly, you slammed into someone else. You had no idea at the time, but this was the beginning of a new world. At this precise moment, your future had been altered, forever. This event knocked you out of the hidden corridors of your mind and back into reality. You wearily eyed the boy you ran into. You were immediately able to place him.

He was Tino Väinämöinen, a Finnish student who had transferred to your school sometime in the past year. He was fairly average in grades and athletics. He was kind of short with chocolate brown eyes and blonde hair. His personality was social. Some would even say sweet. His family's status was unknown, in fact, there was some speculation that he had none. Rumours held him to having a reputation of being an extremely skilled sniper. So in other words, he was ordinary.

"I'm sorry, Tino." You quickly apologized and began collecting your belongings that were scattered around the floor. His eyes widened and he immediately waved your apology away.

"Oh no, It's perfectly okay! Do... Do I know you?" He asked, picking up his things and glancing at you. You shook your head and looked at him questioningly.

"Oh, sorry! It's just that you knew my name, so I figured..." He trailed off, standing up. You shook your head a bit.

"Oh, don't worry about that. I know everyone's names." You replied.

"So, um, what's your name?" He asked. He seemed to be nervous for some reason.

"(Y/n). (Y/n) (l/n)." You replied.

"Well, it's nice to meet you, (y/n). I guess I'll see you later!" He said with a smile and ran off to his next class, leaving you feeling confused. 'I guess I'll see you later!' He had said. What was that supposed to mean? He acted like he had just made a new friend. You shook your head and made your way to your next class.

~Timeskip of Three Days~

Ever since you had accidentally ran into Tino, he wouldn't leave you alone. It got on your nerves, because hanging out with him meant going against your number one rule. Don't let anyone get close to you. Since you had met him, he had asked you if you wanted to hang out with him and his friends twice and informed you about practically everything he found interesting. You found it to be extremely annoying. But... You would have been lying to yourself if you would have said that it wasn't a little nice; having someone to talk to. Besides, you only had two classes and your lunch period with him, so it wasn't like he could annoy you all the time. You smiled at the thought, but you were a bit confused. Why was he being so nice to you? You felt your new phone vibrate. Heh, you remembered that conversation well...