Two Very Unexpected Encounters

Braided Halo (Sweden x Abused! Reader) 4

You came out of the movie with your four new friends. Or at least that's what they said. You were actually enjoying yourself for the first time in forever. You were smiling by the time you had come out of the movie. You watched everyone else's smiling, satisfied expressions and you were happy. Not for yourself, but because they were happy. Your smile faded however, when you checked your phone. It was 9:26 P.M. Your eyes widened and you were immediately afraid. You had been enjoying yourself so much that you had totally forgotten that you had to show your work to your mom from that today... Your teachers always called her when you got a test back and graded... Which meant... Oh God.... Oh God, oh God, oh God... You were going to die.

Completely forgetting about the group of boys next to you, you began to run off in the direction of your house, even though you really had no idea where you were going. 'Oh my God... She's gonna kill me... What am I gonna say? She'll... She'll hurt them....' You thought, panicking. Tears formed in your eyes, but you blinked them away as you continued running, the voices of your friends' calling you back fading out of your range of hearing. You got far away before realizing that you had no idea where you were going. You slowed down. 'W-Where.... Where am I?' You thought, looking around. You seemed to be in some sort of park. 'I DON'T HAVE FREAKING TIME FOR THIS!!!!' You mentally screamed, fisting your hair in your hands. That was when you heard the twig snap. You looked up immediately, watching a boy about your age approach you with a dark grin on his face.

"Hey, you (y/n)?~" He greeted you casually. You eyed him distrustfully.

"Y-Yeah... W-What do you want?" You asked carefully.

"You know, I know all about the rumours surrounding you. I didn't believe them at first until I was walking home one day. I made a quick stop at the supermarket and you won't believe what I saw.. A girl that looked just like you... Same clothes and everything... She got slapped by her mom just because she forgot to grab one of the items on the list. Now isn't that something? I wonder what would happen to her if her mom found out that she... Say... Went out with her friends on a whim?" He stated, a cruel glint in his eye. Your eyes widened. No...

"B-But, these are my new friends! I h-haven't done anything like this b-before!" You tried to explain, but he didn't care.

"Do you want to keep it that way?" He asked coldly. You turned your gaze towards the ground. You couldn't be caught now... Not yet... No.... Your shoulders slumped in defeat and you fell to your knees.

"What do you want?" You asked numbly. He grinned triumphantly.

"Money~" He demanded simply. You felt the color drain out of your face. You shivered.

"B-But... I don't have any... Money..." You said slowly. You knew exactly what he wanted if he couldn't have that.

"Then you can pay me by other means~" He said, his grin growing wider as he crouched down to your level; you were still on your knees.

"N-No..." You whimpered out weakly, but you made no move to get away. He chuckled darkly and attacked your neck with his teeth and you cried out, gritting your teeth in pain. He pushed you roughly onto your back and got on top of you, beginning to rip your shirt open. You barely noticed the tears that were spilling out over your lashes. 'Please... If this is the only time I get any sort of mercy.... Someone save me.... Please...' You thought and closed your eyes as the torture continued.

~Sweden's POV (Back To When You First Encountered The Guy)~

I sighed as I rounded another corner and came to the same park I had been seeing for the past hour. It felt as though I had been walking in circles, and maybe I was. How was I going to protect (y/n) when I couldn't even find my way to the grocery store. I sighed yet again as I looked around the park? I was just going to have to ask someone for directions. I saw two people talking together and decided to go ahead and ask them where the store was? Upon looking closer, I saw that the two people were more specifically a girl and a boy who both looked around my human age.