Chapter 5: Honey, It's A R̶u̶m̶o̶r̶

"Rumors? Never heard of them"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The conversation took a while, earning a yawn from Kazu as he was one of those sleep deprived boys. Thankfully, they reached to an agreement and Gojo could face him with his shit eating grin again.

"I trust you on protecting Yuji when I'm not around, Gojo-san! Just promise me some souvenirs!" The younger wiggled his eyebrows, not hiding the fact that he actually needed some bribes.

"Anything for you -! Eh what's your name?"

"Ah About that... I don't remember my real name, but it doesn't matter. Yuji calls me Kazu!"  The silver haired male then examined the raven at the side, "Mind introducing us, Gojo-san ~"

"This is Fushiguro Megumi, a first year at Tokyo Jujutsu High." Gojo chuckled as lowered himself to Fushiguro's level, "Ehh, little Megumi must be jealous ~, we didn't invite him to our talk."

Fushiguro deadpanned at the sight in front of him. His sensei was in the middle of a conversation with a somewhat dangerous guy, who happened to have a massive attitude change. It couldn't be any weirder, right?

The said male then came closer to him, grinning like a Cheshire Cat. "Fushiguro, sorry for scaring you all those times! I'll heal your wounds as an exchange!" Being Itadori's good senpai, Kazu snapped his fingers towards his kohai's soon-to-be-friend and healed him.

"There you go, now you look as good as new!"

"Thanks..."

The blindfolded giraffe stared at them silently. It was truly amazing for someone to have that kind of power without going insane. 'Yuji must be acting as some kind of leash to him. As long as Yuji's on our side, then it would be fine.'

"Kazu-kun, you'll be joining Yuji with us, right?"

"Just share me the location, sensei ~!" Kazu grinned childishly, handing Gojo a card and waved to the two, "I'll be going for now. You have my number on that card. See you soon, Fushiguro!"

'A card, eh? He must be Nanami's.'

Gojo unknowingly raised both of his hands and grope on nothing with a goofy smile plastered on his face. Truly, a nostalgic scene for Fushiguro...

-----------------------------

The rest of the night was not ideal for Kazu. He had to endure that feeling of being followed, stalked by those empire of his. He could have let them stay in one of his hidden rooms deep inside his domain.