Before the start

Hi guys! Thank you for accessing this book!

Before you start searching for a book of your like, I would like to say these:
- I do not correct the author on its grammar. I do not say it either. Everyone deserves a change to learn on their own.
- If the book includes warnings, I will mention them for you to know and consider them, before you start reading the book.
- If I notice mistakes such as the characters don't act how the age should make them (example: the character is a child, but he/she acts as if he/she is 18, I will tell you correct you/tell you in the 'tip for author') I want to say that these are feedbacks, not criticism; please consider them with an open mind.
- If the story is under the status 'ongoing', the number of chapters, time to read and status are from when I finished the book. These may change as time goes on.
- I will not limit myself only to Wattpad, there will be fan fictions from AO3. This will be specified where I write the author. 

Each chapter will include:
- name of the book
- name of the author and a tag
- summary
- time to read
- chapters
- status
- rate
- possibly: warnings
- my thoughts on the book
- possibly: tips for author
- a photo of the cover

If you have any questions, do ask away! I'll be happy to answer all of them!

And if you want to talk to someone, I'm here for you. Remember, you are not alone.

I think that's all for now. Enjoy!!