04

Hestia sat in front of the principal— besides her Jessica, who momentarily held an ice pack to her nose, the bleeding now stopped. Behind the girls stood their fathers— Jessica's father seething while Charlie simply sighed— expecting this from his daughter. "I want her out of here! What gives her the right to hurt my daughter!"

"What gives your daughter the right to get involved in others personal lives? I'm not going to apologize for what I did, if that's what you're hoping for. She brought up my deceased ex-boyfriend, no doubt spreading lies about his accident. She deserved what she got." Hestia stated— this caused Jessica's father to stop and look at his daughter. "Jess? Is this true."

Jessica stayed silent— avoiding her father's disappointed look. "Despite what Miss Stanley did, that doesn't get you off the hook Miss Swan. I'm afraid that you'll have to be suspended for a week, I don't condemn violence in my school."

Hestia looked mildly impressed before looking at her father, who despite probably wanting to murder her also looked impressed. "That's a new record." Charlie agreed— recalling all the times his ex wife called him to inform him of Hestia's behavior.

"Eh, could've been worse." Hestia mumbled— her hazel eyes watching as the principal wrote a note before handing it to her. "Here go to your classes and ask for the work. I'm afraid you may fall behind-"

Hestia laughed, cutting off the principal, "Oh I'm already caught up, actually if I wanted to I could just graduate this year. I have more than enough credits. Falling behind is literally no issue."

Principal Smith— a putty man in his mid-forties with balding hair and glass looked suspiciously at Hestia before grabbing her folder. Surprised at seeing the amount of detention the girl has received before his eyes practically budged out upon reading the rest of her file. "That number of IQ actually exists!?"

"Obviously— ow! Dad!" Hestia cried out, rubbing the back of her head where Charlie smacked. "What— he asked a question." She told her father— before mumbling under her breath, "Even a stupid one."

Coughing— Mr. Smith broke out of his moment of shock as he looked at the two girls, one who looked in pain and scared while the other looked bored and annoyed. "Very well— um Miss Swan please head to your remaining classes and earlier ones, get the form sighed and also the work. Then come back to the office— your father will wait for you here." Hestia said nothing before leaving— not caring what else he had to say.

After getting her class work and homework from most of her classes she only had biology left— surprising her twin sister who immediately looked at her, trying to avoid her partners glare. "Ah you must be Hestia Swan— what's this?"

Hestia looked for her twin and smiled immediately upon seeing her— Bella who was stiff as a board and uncomfortable relaxed immediately, sent a questioning look towards her.

Smirking Hestia mouthed to Bella that she got suspended— the twins having years and years of practice were experts at reading lips. Bella's eyes nearly popped out of her head— Hestia hid her laugh before turning her attention to her sister's lab partner.

As if a switch was flipped— her playful and mischievous expression left her face and was replaced with a venomous glare. A quick flash of blue replaced Hestia hazel eyes— but it was gone in just a second. Bella gulped— she knew her sister would act this was.

"Yo! Creeper! Stop starting at my sister like that or I'll personally skin you alive!" Hestia growled— a literal low growl rumbled from her chest as she glared at the Cullen boy. Edward— moved his pitch black eyes from Bella to now Hestia, a staring contest was in progress between the two and Hestia won after Edward went back to his work.

"Tch." Hestia clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth— before sending her twin sister a wink. "Miss Swan."

Hestia took the small stack of papers from the biology teacher and signed form— she waved at her twin before sending one last glare at Edward. "I hope I can convince dad to get some pie."

***

Hestia was grounded— but she got her pie. Of course Hestia had her reasons— which Charlie said can't save her but he promised not to tell her mother if she promises not to get suspended again.

With crossed fingers Hestia nodded— but now she was at home bored out of her mind. She had called Stiles— luckily Scott was there— and informed the older duo of her suspension which Stiles nearly went into cardiac arrest. Scott had to calm the overprotective human as he began to pick a bag— claiming that he knew he shouldn't of let her leave, Hestia brought up the fact that Liam was alone as well.

Which much to her amusement she watched as Stiles began to panic— claiming that they'll pick him up on the way to her. Sadly her amusement came to an end when Scott stopped him— saying he'll ask Derek and Theo to go watch over her, which annoyed her. "Hey! I don't need a damn babysitter!"

"Sitters! Babysitters! You're not just getting one but 2! Maybe 3 if Peter goes— which is a possibility." Stiles stated before realizing what he said and looked at Scott who was getting ready to dial Derek. "Actually make sure he doesn't take Peter— she'll end up killing him. I'm pretty sure Malia might join her."

Hestia groaned in annoyance— her hands dropping dramatically to her lap. "Why don't you listen to me?!" She whined.

"You— because you lost that right after getting suspended. And threatening me a week after you got bit!" Stiles claimed— his mother instincts coming out.

"This sucks." Hestia mumbled annoyingly just as Scott returned with a smile. "He's pissed cause you got suspended but he's going to pick up Theo and they'll be heading your way. I sent them your address— turns out Derek has a house there."

"That bastard has a house everywhere!" Both Stiles and Hestia claimed— Scott sighed but nonetheless looked amused. "How are you Hest?" Scott asked— a double meaning to his question.

"I'm fine— physically at least. Mentally— I'm getting there." Hestia admitted, she knew she couldn't lie to her alpha. She saw how Stiles was ready to ask her a certain question— do she quickly answered to ease his mind. "I've got an appointment on Friday."

"Ok good— good. And we're positive that no wolf-ness is going to come out in the test? I mean your mom checked right? And Deaton?" Stiles directed his last two questions to Scott.

"Yup— normal as far as they can see. Unless the doctor is supernatural and can find out her scent then we're good." Stiles sighed in relief before turning a stern gaze towards the teen wolf— his finger pointed at her. "You— you're grounded young lady!" Hestia groaned as she allowed her head to fall on her desk— not really listening to Stiles lecture and punishment.

*•*•*

:) I'm back..... I took a mental break for a while, hope you like!