02

Hestia woke up to Bella looking down at her with a smile— scaring her

Hestia woke up to Bella looking down at her with a smile— scaring her. "Jesus! Bells what the hell!" Hestia yelled— placing a hand over her heart.

Bella laughed "We have school Tia. Get ready." Hestia groaned as she rolled over on her bed— she hated the fact that her sister was a morning person.

Walking towards the bathroom Hestia did her business— washing her teeth and face before returning to her room and getting dressed.

20 minutes later— Hestia was officially ready for school. Looking over her outfit one last time Hestia smiled as she grabbed her bag, phone, and keys. Downstairs she was greeted by her twin who just placed the bowl in the sink— grabbing an apple and water Hestia walked out with Bella following.

"I can't believe we're starting in the middle of the semester." Bella complained as she entered her truck while Hestia entering her impala. Laughing— Hestia began to blast Highway to Hell by AC/DC in her car.

Finding an empty parking spot next to each other the Swan girls took it— gracefully exiting her car Hestia grasped Bella's hand. "Nice ride." A sarcastic voice spoke, a low growl escaped Hestia before she glared at the boy. Bella squeezed her sister's hand before muttering a small thank you and pulling her away, "Relax Tia."

Hestia closed her eyes as she began to mumble something under her breath—repeatedly. Finally opening her eyes she looked at her sister who smiled at her encouragingly. "You're Isabella and Hestia Swan, the new girls. Hi, I'm Eric. The eyes and ears of this place...umm... Anything you need? Tour guide? Lunch date? A shoulder to cry on?" A random guy comes out of no where and began to speak to the girls with a large smile. Hestia narrowed her eyes— pulling Bella towards her protectively.

"I'm good." Hestia spoke bluntly as she looked Eric over— not finding an odd scent on him she relaxed a bit. "Uh... I'm really kind of the more "suffer in silence" type." Bella mumbled from besides her sister.

Eric smiled "Good headline for your feature, I'm on the paper and your news baby. Front page!" Hestia cringed at the pet name he gave them before Bella began to stutter. "No, we're not! Yo- um... pl- please don't have any sort of-"

Eric and Hestia chuckled "Whoa whoa! Chillax! No feature! Cool?" Eric said quickly as he smiled at the twins— Hestia felt her sister visibly relax "Okay... Thanks..."

Hestia laughed before looking at her sister, "I'll see you in gym. Uh don't trip." Hestia said smirking before heading off to her French class.

***

Volleyball. One of Hestia's favorite sports— unlike her twin, Hestia has always been very athletic. Lucky for both girls to be on the same team.

Bella kept moving away from the ball and Ryann moving towards the ball— her competitive side showing. The ball was thrown towards Bella— who smacked it away, accidentally hitting someone on the head.

Hestia stifled a laugh as she walked towards her sister with an amused smile. "I'm sorry! I told them not to let me play."

Tyler Crowley— Hestia met in him French class and he was the one that made the comment of Bella's truck, Hestia made sure he apologize, came towards Bella and the blonde boy. "Dude, come on. The ball." Muttering distractedly to Tyler when his eyes landed on Hestia.

"You...Play. No no. Thats-that...don't.. uh... You're uh...Isabella, right?" Hestia narrowed her eyes before standing next to Bella. "Just Bella." Bella corrected, the boy moved his gaze towards Hestia who raised an eyebrow. "And you're Hestia." Hestia simply nodded her head.

"Yeah! Hey, I'm Mike. Newton" Mike spoke as he held his hand out for the girls to shake, which they did with small smiled. "Oh, nice to meet you." Bella spoke when she knew her sister wouldn't.

"Yeah...Yeah." Mike said his gaze still on Hestia who looked bored of the conversation. "She's got a great spike, huh?" Jessica Stanley— Hestia can't tolerate her, she knew the girl meant well but she just couldn't stand her for some reason, not
that Hestia really cared.

"Yeah." Mike mumbled— ignoring Jessica. "Hey you're both from Arizona right?" Neither girls spoke but nodded their heads. "Aren't people from Arizona supposed to be like, really tan?" Jessica asked— Hestia glared at Jessica. A low growl rumbled in Hestia's throat, no one but Bella heard.

Bella's eyes widen slightly before grabbing her twin's arm. "Yeah, maybe, that's why they kicked me out." Bella joked lamely as she tried to escape the conversation for her sister's sake.

Mike laughed, "You're good...That's good." Bella nodded as she looked at her sister — who was currently glaring at Jessica. "That's so funny..." Bella mentally cursed at Jessica when she heard another growl come from Hestia.

Bella gave them an awkward smile before pulling a growling Hestia away. "Tia. Relax, please." Bella pleaded her twin— who started having trouble with control after the death of her best friend and ex-boyfriend.

Hestia— heard Bella's plead, shutting her Hazel eyes tightly she began mumbling to herself. After a few minutes Hestia was relaxed. "It's getting harder." Hestia mumbled as she lifted her hands for Bella to see— Bella gasped.

Blood rested on her palms— any signs of an injury long gone. "We'll get through this Tia. You got through everything in the beginning, now we will— together." Bella told her sister honestly as they hugged.

"I don't know what I'd do without you Bells." Hestia mumbled before pulling away— a mischievous smile on her face. "I wonder who's worse at sports— you or Stiles?" Bella glared at her sister before walking away.