Busted

"Jason, oh my god, slow the fuck down!" I yelled above the wind, whipping against my cheeks.
The rain was just beginning to clear up but the roads were still wet and I didn't want to be plastered over them for my dad to find, once he realised I snuck out again.

I'm Esmeralda Katerina Grey. Yes that's right the daughter of Christian and Anastasia Grey, the billionaire power couple please don't remind me. I'm reminded just looking im the mirror. I have my dad's intense grey eyes, and his tan colour skin and my mum's dark brown hair and thick lips. I'm short about 5'1 or 1.5m. I have 2 siblings- my older brother Teddy and older sister Phoebe- im the youngest.
Now you're probably thinking: why the hell is the billionaire's daughter sneaking out of the house, on a motorbike in the rain? Well, I'm 17 and like most 17 year old's I'm adventurous, curious and believe everything my parents say is bullshit.
And Riley Athens is having a kegger at his house and being underage my parents would of had a cow and a horse. So I got my favourite asshole to help me break out of my maximum security prison.
He promised me he would be able to drive me back home before my parents woke up for work and here I am, 3:25 am, on the back of Jason Montevallo's customised Kawasaki motorbike coming up to my neighbourhood when Jase took a turn to sharply on wet tar sent me sprawling across the road and his leg drawing under the bike.
Dazed and concerned I hobbled to check him out only to find him chuckling to himself and dusting himself off. Let me tell you a little bit about Jase: 1. He has been in more accidents than I can count. 2. He's an asshole. 3. A lovable asshole 4. My best friend. 5. He and I have been best friends since I was 8 and him 10. And 6. He would take a bullet for me.
I would for him too, if it ever happens.
"I told you, you numb nut" playfully punching him in the gut.
"Fuck dude, your dad is gonna kill you and me once he sees your face" cracking up once again. I touched my cheek and sure enough I felt the blood run down from my gash...though my face was still numb from the alcohol.
"Great! Now he's gonna know I went out without protection and let you drive me in the rain"
I sighed, exasperated he would of found out one way or another...hopfully I could get home and cover it up before they saw it.
" I can run it from here, you good?" Hopping from one foot to the other.
"Like hell I need to help you over ledge if you forgotten and I think I messed up Katherine(his bike). Crash at yours?"
He knew he could, our parents had been business partners before Ted was born.
He wheeled his bike down the street while I called Ted to open up the gate cause he was the only sibling to have a remote on account of his car.
Parking the bike in back of the house and entering through the back kitchen door I saw Teddy in the corner waiting for us to close up.
"Hello, brother" I smirked while making my way to him not realising that there was a person standing behind him. I was suddenly blinded by the blinding lights of the kitchen. My eyes adjusted and all the blood left ny face.

Daddy.