The punishment

Pain.

That's the first thing I registered as I came out of my comatose like sleep.
As I pried my one eye open and immediately shut it as the dim light was too bight for my sensitive eyes. Oh the pain!
I'll never understood why I do this to myself...why would anyone do this to themselves, it's sadistic - or maybe the people that commercialised alcohol were...yeah that makes more sense.
"Ow..." I groaned, pushing myself into a sitting position.

I leaned my head back onto my headboard a little bit too hard.

Fuck.

I could feel the knocking at my door.
"Nooooo..." I burrowed back into my bed under the covers.
Opening my door my brother breezed through my door.

"WAKEY! WAKEY! EGGS AND BAKIE!"
The little mother fucking shit.

"Go the fuck away before I stab you"

"With what?"
He said, jumping onto my bed, making me pound my head into my pillow.

"WHY?" I lift my head hair all over my face.
"Come on, Es. Dad wants you down in 10 for breakfast and... duh duh duh TALK."
Falling onto my bed laughing like a psychotic joker.

"Where's Phoebe?"
I need to hide behind my big sis right now...she always got them to lighten the punishment.

"She is out shopping cause dad gave her his black AmEx card to get her out of the house, I think he finally caught up to your plan for getting out of trouble"

Blowing my hair out of my face, I look up at Ted with pleading little sister eye.
"Teddy bear-" I drape my arms over his shoulders "- don't you wanna come and join daddy, mummy and I for break fast?"

I saw the suspicious look in his eye and the hesitation. Pouting out my lip more. He blew out a breath and ran his hand through his brown hair.
"Aww, Es. Sure I'll come down and make sure mum and dad don't go to hard on you- if you didn't look like rat shit and have morning breath!"
He pushed me back onto the bed and ran out of my room.

"Get back here you rat basterd!!"

"8 minutes"

I'm getting him back for that.
Maybe I can get Lyla to fart in his room again.

Lyla's our dog. A beautiful little golden retriever we've had since I was 10. She loves jumping and running and most of all peeing and farting. Not the best of dogs but she's ours. Dad tried to send her to training school and turned the place inside out.
She was banned and we were happy with that. Dad on the other hand wanted to take her to the pound when he found most of his shoes ripped to pulp and his brief case peed upon. But Teddy refused and Phoebe and I didn't talk for a week until he gave in and we've been happy with her for the last 7 years.

Speak of the devil. Lyla came prancing in and hopped onto my bed and licked every visible part of my face. Laughing I pushed her of so I could breath.
"Get off me you big mutt"
Seeming pleased she saw a smile on my face, she did a couple of turns on my bed and ploped herself on my bed. Her head resting on my lap and looked at ne with her big brown eyes.

"You're a retched little monster arnt you" I said while playing with her fur.

Lifting her head to mine, "you think you could get me out of trouble ?"
She turned her face side wards in a you kidding me, I'd make more trouble for you.

"Yeah you're right."
Sliding out of bed I got ready for my fatal breakfast.

Walking down the stairs and Lyla racing ahead of me. I heard a plate crash as I entered. I found Mrs . Taylor on the ground with Lyla licking the fallen food.