Chapter 2: Imagine, Dragons.

Where we last left off

CREEEAAK CREEAAK

Sounds of struggling was heard as our teen with salmon-pink hair, bound to a chair with heavy duty tape, attempted to escape. Unfortunately, the one who owned the mentioned tape knew Y/n.

Which meant said person had years of experience in dealing with Y/n and his inhuman strength as an energetic child.

"Gah, curse big sis for being so serious."

He thought to himself, though, he could almost hear a chuckle from within his mind. He guessed that it came from his recently acquired personal paralysis demon, who coincidentally looked just like him. Y/n was still salty about that stupid root magically appearing only to trip him and make him eat his words.

"Or in this case, cursed fingers." The voice in his head jokingly clarified.

Y/n only rolled his eyes. The paralysis demon just had to be someone with that kind of humor. He briefly thought of just breaking the chair itself, but he knew he'd get an earful from his older sibling. He closed his eyes and focused his hearing, as whispers were nearby.

"Kanna, we can't trust that human just because he happens to have the same hair color as Miss Kobayashi." The older one said.

At first he thought they were weirdly colored thieves that were stealing from his sister's appartment. But then he heard them use her name so they must know each other somehow.

Still, he was kinda annoyed at being tied up, I mean, it should be obvious that he was related to her, with the natural hair color and all. When they were kids, almost anyone would point out their similarities. Y/n guessed these two were not from around here.

"You could say that." Y/n's brows furrowed. He didn't like the cryptic way the demon in his head was talking. He felt it chuckle.

Speaking of talking, Y/n's head craned up when he heard chairs being moved, he assumed they were heading to the room he was being kept in. And by a small, little, coincidence it was his room too.

Sometimes, Y/n's visits last longer than he'd expect them to.

"We should interrogate him, find out what this human knows." He could heard them resume talk right outside the door.

SLAM

The door opened with ferocity, and in came the two "intruders". One was a lady wearing some sort of maid outfit, and the other was a little girl, 10 years old Y/n put out a wild guess. They both stared at him.

"Alright you. Talk. NOW." The blond maid demanded. Though it was kinda hard to talk when there was tape on the body part that allowed for the ability of speech.

The maid realized this after a second and rudely ripped it off without warning.

"Yowch! That hurt! You-!" He was abruptly cut off from spouting obscenities when he saw the little girl from earlier also walk in.

What was weird to him was that from a while ago, he had noticed that there were horns that sprouted from their heads. But that only had to be cosplay... right?

"Uh, maid cosplayer..?" The little girl gave Y/n a little slap on the cheek, which didn't really hurt but Y/n was shocked from the behaviour of this sassy and potentially lost, small child. Again, he felt the demon laugh from within him.

"Tell us who you work for!" The kid yelled.

With a sigh and a dissapointed look, the maid looks at her and says "Kanna, you've been watching too many spy movies late at night again. Kobayashi-san won't be too happy to know about that."