Prologue

Everyone knows of the famous and infamous blood sucking vampires, right? The vampires, but don't like the song that much get the strength from blood.
And I'm also very sure you've probably heard of a vampire Hunter, those who are trained professionally to take down vampire that just could not contain themselves to the point where they have become a threat to human kind. That's the job of a vampire want to to keep them in check. The last thing they need is for normal civilization to find out they exist.
But that's besides the point, have you ever heard of the very, very close, cousin of the blood sucking vampire? They're exactly like a vampire, but they do not run on blood or get their nutrients from blood. Instead of blood, they will not for sugar, anything that is high off of sugar. Energy drinks, pastries, candies, alcohol. All Of It.
These vampires consume enough sugar in a month, then what a human consumes in a year.

Not consuming enough sugar causes the vampires to become slower lose the pigmentation in the hair and skin, and their energy decreases by a whopping 70 percent. But for that to actually happen, all the sugar would have to pass through and out of the body.
(Lots of shit or throw up)
These creatures used to be called a peppermint vampires as they were found in colder climates and were only able to stomach peppermint as a substitute for blood. But as time went on, this breed of vampire evolved to consume all forms of sugar, even blood if it so chooses.
So now, instead of pepper, man vampires or candy canes vampires, they are now known as the sweet tooth vampires, the more docile and manageable cousins of the blood sucking vampire. But trust me, they do contribute to the hierarchy of all vampires. They cater specifically for vampires who try to blend in as a human. They make fairly sweet treats pastries or baked goods with blood from hand picked humans who willing donate there blood to the cause. These tend to be the people who believe in conspiracies, in vampires, in the supernatural as such, and happily give their blood up for such things. A pint of blood would be enough for 8 dozen of baked goods.As most don't want the 'secret ingredient' to be too . noticeable to the humans that also buy their foodThese sweet vampires take pride in their talents, even though they are under estimated in their own vampire families.
-----------

-----------
Time skip to the present Headmaster Cross decided to treat his night students to a small treat. He could see as they're growing tired of drinking the same dissolving tablet in water. And the night class are growing antsy because of it.
Due to some of his connections, he managed to convince an old friend of his to let his nephew work and learn at his school. He should be arriving any day now. He would have to inform his disciplinary committee. He wonder how they would take this news especially since he will be living with the night students...