6

(A/n: Poor Anzu doesn't understand he's regressing and gets upset 😔  )

(Anzu POV)

I was in the night dormitory kitchen getting my many batters and dough ready. I had gotten a text on my phone that my new shipment of donated blood arrived and needed to be picked up from the headmaster's office. I was ecstatic to hear such news. Especially at such convenient timing, my colleagues are getting a little restless with the blood tablets again, and a few bloody sweets won't hurt. I quickly washed and dried off my hands and left a small note of my outing and left it on the kitchen counter. And with that, I grabbed my wagon and started my walk to the headmaster's office.
(The wagon)↓

Upon my arrival, I was quickly bear-hugged and damn near snuffed by none other than Yuki, who was more than a little happy to see you

Upon my arrival, I was quickly bear-hugged and damn near snuffed by none other than Yuki, who was more than a little happy to see you. Though her breast was smaller than most females our age my face was completely submerged in them, feeling the 2 soft buds rub against my face threw the thin cotton shirt she wore. I frantically tapped her back trying to get back to my sweet air.
It was only when Zero had mercy on me and detached Yuki from me, letting me up for the air.

Yuki: " Ahh~ Nice to see you again Mastui senpai! What brings you here at this time aren't you all supposed to be sleeping, it's 2:00 in the afternoon?" She questions

My face flushed a bashful shade of red as fanned my face with one of my hands. That was one of the most intimate interactions I've ever had with a woman. (Ruka not included)
Glancing over at Zero he was giving Yuki a nasty glare after seeing how flushed I was. but behind his eyes was a twinge of...jealousy directed at Yuki? I was probably wrong and misunderstanding the situation, most likely anyways, but I turned towards Yuki not making direct eye contact with her before speaking.

Anzu:" Ah yes! I came to get the new shipment of blood, I had got a text saying it was ready, so I came here as fast as I could."

Both of them seemed slightly unnerved from hearing this information but moved out of the way to let me into the office. I was immediately greeted by the overly peppy Dean waving me over to his desk Yuki and Zero following closely.

Headmaster:" Finally,  I was wondering when you would arrive Anzu! The shipment just arrived, roll your wagon around." He told me

I rolled my small little wagon around to the side of his desk from which he giggled at the childish wagon before he started loading crates of blood into it. Poor Yuki looked concerned with the amount of blood in the cart. While Zero was covering his nose sweating lightly.
Did something stink? Maybe he hurt his nose. Once Headmaster had finished loading up my wagon he gave it a good smack signaling it was good to go.  I let out an excited giggle grabbing the handle.