7

(Warning:fluffy moments, pedophilia, uncomfortable situation, slur)

(Anzu POV)

"Cross the ribbons over each other- one loop, one bunny ear...two bunny ear anndddd DONE!"

I forgot how fun it was to tie your own shoes. I haven't done it in awhile since I get dressed regularly but my fellow peers. I love good night class students of suit, every big part of my body to the point where they're not even embarrassed by it anymore I'm practically the 'dorm child' that everyone pitches in to take care of.
Aido is having his birthday party here he's gonna be really exciting! I love fancy parties, I get to put on my good suits and eat yummy food. Kaname was gonna dress me but I had convinced him to let me do today.
I buttoned up my white undershirt before pulling over the corset and fastening it. I was a pretty ombre of blue and the undershirt had embroidered sleeves

I felt proud of myself for dressing alone. I was already time for the party and I heard Yuki and Zero are gonna be here! I don't why really they would except it but as long as their safe it should be fine.
I walked over to my door to see da- I mean, Lord Kaname waiting for me. He glanced over towards me and closed his book he was reading.
I let him inside only to have a matching paci clip to the inner part of the corset hiding it away from any lurking eyes, but yet made sure to place the actual pacifier in my mouth.
(The pacifier (credits to creator)

I mumbled happily through the paci as he played with my hair

He than lowered himself to my height feeling up my bum for a pull up only to find basic boxers.
He gave me the side eye and I avoided his gaze.

Kaname: " Care to explain, or shall I make an assumption?"

Anzu: "I wanna be big tonight..." I said timidly

Kaname:" Idk if  that's a good idea little one, are you sure you wanna be big today? There's gonna be quite a lot of vampires there, I wouldn't want you to get over whelmed. " he spoke feigning concern.

I nodded my head quickly popping the soother from mouth before placing it in my pocket as well.
He looked like he was fighting himself back from saying something so he remained silent and nodded.
He looked kinda sad but you knew exactly how to fix that. As of lately, I've been slipping up when it comes to calling him by his name. And every time I slip up, his eyes sparkle a little bit, but become disappointed when I correct me myself.
I tugged on his sleeve, gaining his attention.

Kaname:" Yes little- *ahem* Yes Anzu? "
I took a leap of faith and said it. Hopefully I don't get a spanking for saying this...

Anzu:" Can I still get 'up up' daddy?..."

*All went silent*