Epilogue

Hmmm...who's P.O.V. is it...? ;)

It was currently our six anniversary, and I couldn't help but look back at how far we'd come. When this whole thing started, I felt lost. I didn't know what was going on, I felt alone, and neglected in a relationship.

With him, everything had changed.

Now, he was no longer hiding a guy, he wasn't worried about being open with me, and I felt appreciated for who I was as a person. I didn't want to be the guy who only knew who they were when they were in a relationship, but maybe that's who I became. I didn't mind, I knew we would be together for as long as possible. And I still had time to figure out who I was. Do we ever really figure it out anyway?

He was currently in our bathroom. Fixing his hair, and getting ready for our date. We were going to see a play in the city. I was giddy, because I loved seeing him in a suit...well..I also loved taking it off of him...but that's another story. I didn't understand why he was so worried, he knew I loved his hair even when it wasn't perfectly styled.

"Come on! We'll be late, Al." I groaned walking into the door and watching him slick his hair back carefully in the mirror.

"One...minute..." His lips were open slightly as he concentrated on the reflection. Once he was finished he set the comb down and assessed his work. "And we won't be late. I made sure to tell you that so we'd be early."

I rolled my eyes as he made his way towards me, a small smirk on his face. You'd think he was teasing if you didn't know better, but I did. I could peel past the arrogant mask and see right through to the appreciation that shown in his eyes as he appraised my faded red print button up beneath a similar black suit. "I love when you're in red." He commented before gracing my lips with his perfect ones.

"I know." I grinned and looked him up and down. "Wait." I squinted my eyes and adjusted his hair so a few strands lay on his forehead. "Perfect."

He whined and drew out my nams, "Keeeells..It was perfect." He pretended to be grumpy, but o knew he really loved my tiny adjustment. "Let's go." He resolves as he grabbed my hand and tugged me out of the house.

Its true. After that infamous threesome, I left. Alan showed up at my house, the next day and told me he'd left Austin.

At first I felt bad, but Austin was managing. He was currently seeing Mr. Sykes the biology teacher. They had been friends, but when Alan left it developed into something more. They'd taken it slowly, and they'd been together for a while now. I was impressed.

I didn't ever expect this to happen, but I'm glad it did. I guess I was thankful for all the decision I made, because it brought me closer to Alan...and boy, was I grateful for him.
• •• • •• •

Aww!!

Yay, cute Kalan/Allin fluff ♥♥

Hope you enjoyed all this nonsense. I'm not apologizing for putting them together, idc if you adhere to the whole top/bottom norm thing. :P

× ×

ReadyToFall

P.S. go listen to these songs by Twenty-One Pilots

Migraine
Holding Onto You
Guns For Hands