Chapter 1- Cruise Ship

Yes! They finally pick me up! "Come on, Carly, were gonna be late" my boss, Frankie screams. I work as an intern for a fashion magazine: Vellentino. I live in Vancouver. When we were informed that our magazine was going to be published worldwide, we decided to go on a five day cruise to celebrate. A select few were chosen to do it. They chose me, my boyfriend and the temp Derek Purman, the assistant, Ava Mason, our boss Francis Somerhalder, our VP Cameron Chromodo, two models Tianna Cole and Jaclyn Hart, the photographer Blake Wood, and our makeup artist and stylist Kristen Ballard.

When we arrived at the dock, we dropped our luggage for a minute. I accidentally cut myself with the chipped railing of the ship. And some guy just sneezed hard behind me. Then the boat started to leave the dock.

When we were five miles away from the dock I started to feel like I was sinking, I then realized that it wasn't me, but it was the boat. Everyone just started panicking like crazy. Kristen ran to the side, the wooden railing started to break and impaled her everywhere. Blake ran to save her but slipped on some water, he got impaled too and they fell in the water together. Jaclyn climbed to the mast of the boat when it collapsed and crushed her. As it falls it impales Tyanna. I looked around and I saw Cameron. He was on the edge of the boat when suddenly it collapsed and took him down, drowning him. Francis collapsed and he crashed down under the boat and dying instantly. The water rapidly started getting into the boat. Ava had her two phones and her iPod in her pockets, they got wet and electrocuted her. It was just me and Derek left. He ran to me but his part collapsed and he came down with it. The boat sinked and carried me away with it...