Chapter 5- Blake's Death

I can't believe this is actually happening. Everyone's gonna die. But maybe I can stop it. Key word being maybe.

We pulled over at Blake's house. We knocked on the door, Blake answered. "Oh, uh, hi" His blonde hair and dark roots were held back with some gel. He put some tape in the middle of his broken sunglasses. "What are you doing here?" he asked. I told him "You know that vision I had in the cruise ship? Kristen died first in there. And guess what, she's dead now" "Oh yeah, I heard about that. So sad. Anyway, what did you come here for?" He stated. "You can't cheat Death. Death's onto us. I'm sorry but you're gonna have to die next" I told him. "That's just crazy talk" he said, picking up his cup of tea. "I bet it's just a coincidence" He walked into his room, slowly coming to an uncovered metal designed sofa. "Nobody's gonna die, so just calm down" he crashed down into the metal sofa, it broke when he did, impaling him everywhere. His hot tea spilled all over his face.

Derek and I just stood there, shocked and unable to move. We immediately rushed to our car. Derek told me to call every survivor. So I called Ava, Cameron, Francis, Jaclyn and Tianna and told them to meet us at Squarebucks.