Chapter 7- Jaclyn's Death

"While were here though, I just gotta warn you guys, Jaclyn, you're next, then Tianna, then Cameron, then Francis, then Ava, then Derek, and then me" I said, pointing at each one of them. After that, we got off our table and left. "I'm late for my Yakiniko dinner" said Jaclyn. She rushed outside, called a taxi and told the driver to take her to Jakiniko.

"What should we do about Jaclyn?" Derek asked me. "I think we should follow her" I said. We waved for a taxi and told the driver to follow her.

°Jakiniko°
We stopped outside Jakiniko, paid the guy $15 and went inside. We saw Jaclyn sitting with her friends in a nice table when the waiter put the Blu-Flame on the table. He gave them the meats and the salad, along with the closhes, and left. Jaclyn stood up, she put the Butane in it's slot, turned the Blu-Flame on, and locked the Butane slot. Jaclyn bent over to it putting the meats on. And then...

The flame lit.

It caught her dress and the fire quickly spread around her, eventially setting her head on fire, the people in the restaurant watched in horror. The waiter ran with a fire extinguisher and sprayed it on her. Unfortunately, the fire was only half put out and she managed to swallow some of the extinguisher. The water sprinkler turned on, but it was too late as she fell to the floor. Killing her. The fire was put out, only to reveal her unrecognizable face. Everyone was scared, some even left the restaurant.