4. hikkikomori .

➸ 𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮: After becoming a hikkikomori and shutting themselves from the world, the characters to [Name]'s behavior

- 𝑶𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒊.

If you were a hikkikomori and locked yourself in your house every time instead of playing with the band, I think Omori would be worried sick but not show it.

He will occasionally knock on your door, asking you if you are okay or not, or if you are still alive. Sometimes he will even sleep in front of your house, hope you leave him a sign to prove to him that you are still alive.

- 𝑩𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒍 𝑫𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅.

Basil will surely be the most worried of all. The day you suddenly stopped coming to play with him and the others was already worrying him enough, but locking you up for more than a week?

He was this close to cracking. I think he would be at your door every day, knocking morning and night telling you how much he loves you and hopes nothing happened to you. By force, he will burst into tears.

- 𝑨𝒖𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒚 𝑫𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅.

" Hello! [name], are you here? Come play with me! "

" [name]... are you okay? Are you sick? "

" ...are you.. d-dead ? Please, open the door! "

" If you don't open the door, i'm gonna force it! "

" W-What.. it's locked.. ? "

" [name]... "

" ... "

- 𝑲𝒆𝒍 𝑫𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅.

He'll be knocking on your door every day. Literally every day. Morning and evening, he will try to get you out, he would even be ready to make conversation with your door, hoping that you hear him.

Really worried, and it can be seen, he'll probably stop hanging out with the others if you're not around

- 𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒐 𝑫𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅.

When Hero notices that you've been locked up in your house for more than a day, he will go tell the others about it, and tell them how scared he is that something has happened to you.

He will knock several times but will not try to break down the door to respect your privacy.

- 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒊.

Worried but won't show it. She'll probably repeat things like

"Haha, it's look like [name] is sick, they don't respond or open the door! I'm gonna check on them!"

When she arrives, her smile will fade completely, she will keep knocking hoping for an answer and if you don't answer...

- 𝑪𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝑺𝒑𝒂𝒄𝒆𝑩𝒐𝒚.

He will think that you broke up with him and he too will lock himself in his room lol

- 𝑺𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕.

Initially she didn't even notice you locked yourself out, she'll probably notice if she needs you for something. She will literally spam the punches at your door, try to break down your door, smash your windows, literally everything.

She will even think that you are cheating on her.

REAL WORLD

- 𝑺𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒚.

Oh.. poor Sunny, he will be the most worried of all but will try not to show it.

He will knock on your door from time to time but will not insist for fear of disturbing you in something or getting upset.

He really wants to knock several times, but he is afraid that you will react badly and yell at him if you open the door, so he prefers that you come out on your own.

If someone asks him about you, he'll probably burst into a sobbing, panic attack. :(

- 𝑩𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒍.

Mental breakdown, seriously.

He won't even try to knock on your door, he knows it will be useless and even if you open, he doesn't want to look you in the face.

He'll think it's because of him if you locked yourself away, and he too will stop leaving his house, racked with guilt.

- 𝑨𝒖𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒚.

If you don't answer when she knocks on your door or calls out your name, she'll think it's because you don't want to hang out with her anymore and you're ashamed of her, which will probably piss her off even more than she already is, and she will try to break down your door, she will beat your windows with her bat and force her way into your house.

- 𝑲𝒆𝒍.

" Hello [name], let's go to school together!! "

" Um, are you sick? "

" A-Are you.. okay ? "

" [Name]...? "

And it will be like this until you decide to open the door.

- 𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒐.

He will force himself not to think about it by studying too much, he will avoid any topic of conversation about you, because it will surely make him cry.

He won't even dare to knock on your door, and he'll think about it day and night, which will cause him sleepless nights.

739 ♡