7. tears .

What will happen if you catch the Omori characters crying﹖?

Requested﹗! Thank you for your request﹗!

ੈ✩‧₊˚

OMORI.

Omori is not the type of person who shows their emotions so i don't even think you would see him cry in the first place ﹖?

But if you happen to see him crying, you'll notice that he's crying very silently, almost no sound. Just tears.

If or/and when he sees you, he'll immediately look away and try to wipe his tears away.

Obviously, you being you, you'll be concerned for him, approach him and ask him what is the problem, why is he crying.

Omori will not tell the reason to you or will try to dodge the question by telling you that it's nothing.

After crying, he'll become a bit clingy, because he wants you to reconfort him.

BASIL.

Awww, Why do you make me cry Basil﹗!

This sweet boy will cry very loudly but will make sure that no one is around so he can let out his feelings.

' uhheewwewuuewedwxuuueewf '

You were passing by when you heard like something is crying, and that voice, you recognize it too!

When you approach, you just see Basil, crying, head in hands.

When you ask him what's his problems, he'll flinch ; he didn't except anyone to find him.

But he saw that it was you then, he'll completely rant to you, telling you everything that happened and why he's crying .

You know Basil just need comfort and physical affection so you took him in your arms and he stayed close to you for several good minutes.

I think he fell asleep.

Yay, Basil stopped crying but you really need to go the bathroom ﹗!

AUBREY.

Aubrey will cry. Really often. And
R E A L L Y loudly.

Sometimes she likes to fake cry only to gain trust or things for people, like she's did with Captain SpaceBoy.

When she really really cry, she'll immediately run to you and hug you. And cry on you.

You don't mind, so you hug her back and pat gently her head, asking her what's wrong.

She'll immediately try to tell you but sniff between every sentence...

' A-And then.. sniff .. K-Kel! sniff.. HE HIDE MY STUFFED TOY AGAIN sniff ... '

KEL.

I feel like Kel is the type of person who will start crying when he see one of his friends crying, especially Aubrey.

He don't like to admit it so he'll try to make it discret.

But you, being the good protagonist that you are, you notice him and ask him.

Well, Kel would try to dodge the question by joking or laughing but you know his trick and persuade him to rant to you.

He don't really like the idea to rant to someone, he'll just tell that he's fine and he just fell somewhere.