Loki Laufeyson - Variants

Requested by: @-BUNBIYOO (I hope you like it, turns out writing about variants is really confusing lol!)

~X~

Loki and Mobius had been working together for a while now, the god was helping the TVA agent to capture other variants and trespassers also trying to earn the agent's trust in the process.

Loki was processing a new variant from the earth, the male introduced himself as (Y/N) and seemed to be completely lost as stressed, Loki tried calming the human down but once he figured out he was going to be terminated, that scared the specimens even more.

- Let's go somewhere private to talk okay? I'm also a variant there is no reason for you to be stressed I promise you - Loki said guiding the man to one of the private offices.

The office had dark wood walls and a horrible mint green carpet, and if it couldn't get any worse there were some red and golden details all over the walls and furniture. (Y/N) entered first and Loki followed him and locked the door behind them.

- I will check your timeline and what kind of infraction you've been charged with, I hope it can help you in your case with the judge. But that is all I can do - Loki says grabbing his TemPad and starting to type the information.

As soon as (Y/N) saw the TenPad in Loki's hand, the man jumped over the cuffs he was wearing and landed a single kick on the god's chin making him lose balance. (Y/N) grabbed the TemPad and used it to release the handcuffs and open a time door.

- Sorry dude, you seem really nice, but this is not the first time TVA tries to catch me - The man walked through the time door, Loki got up to his feet as fast as he could and jumped inside the Time door as it was closing.

(Y/N) turned on his heels and spotted the god laying on the floor behind him - What the fuck are you doing here? - The man asks using the TemPad to generate a pair of restrainers for Loki.

- You don't have much time Variant, the TVA is going to miss us and they are going to come after me. I'm the god of mischief, how were you able to trick me? - Loki asks in a mixed state of panic and sadness.

- Well it's not the first time I ran into a Loki variant, you guys have a peculiar way of thinking everyone is dumber than you - (Y/N) explains removing those horrible maroon TVA vests - Where are we? -

- At the end of a time branch, somewhere TVA cannot track us. Unfortunately, time goes by strangely around here, so I can't plant any type of food, they simply don't grow. That's how TVA caught me, I left to get supplies and ran into your party of agents - (Y/N) explains dropping the TemPad inside of his pocket and zipping it.

- But... Mobius told me there wasn't a single location I could hide from the TVA - Loi murmurs looking at his own cuffed hands - The TVA is really good at lying and really bad at don't their job of avoiding the multiverse - (Y/N) snorted.

- Don't worry I'm not going to keep you here against your will, just let me organize some stuff and I'll find a way to get you back to the TVA - (Y/N) spoke.

- I mean, I'm not a huge fan of the TVA. I was just there because I could either work for them or die, and I like to be alive, so take your time - Loki says with a soft grin.

~X~

After a few hours, Loki realized (Y/N) spend most of his time alone, the man had no one by his side and Loki saw it because (Y/N) talked a lot about everything, Loki was actually interested in the man.

- So tell me, what was your life before TVA came in? -

- I was a SHIELD agent, worked with Maria Hill and Nick Fury. Turns out I wasn't supposed to survive HYDRA's attempt to take over SHIELD, when I managed to stay alive four TVA agents appeared and took me in - (Y/N) explains grabbing the TemPad and releasing Loki of his cuffs.

The branch (Y/N) chose to live in was like an abandoned city, a few houses that suffered from the effects of time could be seen in the distance and a few spots of grass seemed to resist the lack of proper rain and sun.

(Y/N) served them a simple yet tasteful meal composed of bread, chicken, green beans, and mashed potatoes, Loki saw only one bed inside of the house and started to question where he was going to sleep.

- I'm sorry, I wasn't really expecting visitors, so I have only one bed - (Y/N) explains himself while his cheeks blushed slightly.

Loki only nodded in response and started to get ready for bed, (Y/N)gave him a few clothes that were a bit too small, so the go used only the pants that were given to him - Thor is not the only cute brother huh? - (Y/N) joked staring at the god's naked torso.

- I shouldn't have said that... too long without human contact - (Y/N) apologized laying in bed.

Loki laid by (Y/N)'s side and an uncomfortable silence settled in between them, the god seemed to be extremely interested in the other man and did not hide that, in fact, he even turned to his side to better observe the other individual.

(Y/N) also turned in bed and looked deep down Loki's eyes - What are you doing? Is this an incantation? - (Y/N) inquired feeling lured into Loki's aura - I would never use my powers to enchant someone in this case - Lokis says back getting closer and touching their lips.

(Y/N) almost cried, he had been starving for any kind of contact. The man had given up his hope of ever kissing someone, but Loki had just reignited a flame inside of him.

- I think TVA can wait, I'm not going anywhere - The god says and sealed his lips with (Y/N) once again.

~X~

I'm really into Loki now lol

See you guys later :)

- Love, Matt <3