The park

Me and my friend Riley were walking to the park on which we lived near by. There was a little part of the park full of trails in the woods that has 4 different ponds. We decided to walk through the wood. We were about half way through them as we got to the first pond we shall a handsome guy with brown eyes and spikes in his hair. He started to appear in front of us. "What might u beautiful girls be walking thourgh the woods alone"he said as his big blue eyes look over to me. As I looked at Riley u could tell she really started to like him so I let her do her thing. "Just walking would u like to join us" Riley said stand on her tippy toes. "Why not" he said still look at me. Riley led the way as I was behind Brennen. We approached a huge river to big for us to jump. Brennen looks around with his beautiful green eyes. He finds a huge log and places it over on side of the pond to the other. They both go ahead of me. As I start to go over the river I also most slipped as I looked at Brennen and Riley they were shoutout no u can do it and cheering me and on. Getting embarsed I said "screw it" stepped of the log and in the river. A huge smirk crossed Brennens face. He jumps off the land and into the river with me as I'm tripping over rocks he looks at me and says "very smart idea ummm what's your name". "Kelsey" I say as confident as I could. And her he point to Riley "oh her she Riley" as I laughed. She looked at me with a face of don't say that but u could tell she wanted to laugh.
AUTHOR NOTES....
Update every Thursday I hope u enjoyed the first part. Thanks for reading.