The knock

Kelsey pov
The next morning I woke up and looked at myself in the morrior am I worth it. why doesn't Brennen like me?? All these question going though my head. I went to the kitchen and got me an apple and sat in the couch and watched some tv. a couple minutes later there was a knock on the door. I opened the door and saw a tall Brennen standing in front of me. "yes" I said he smiled a handed my Riley's jacket "Riley left this in my car last night" he said still smiling "ok I will give it to her" I said. I let him come in and went back to Riley's room she was till sleeping so I set it down on the dresser.i went out to the living room. "she asleep right now" he nodded and went to the door and turned around. And said "see ya later" he said I waved and shut the door.
Riley's pov
You could tell Kelsey was jealous it always happens this way she talks the the boy i get him. I went out to the living room and sat in the couch. so are "u gonna ask me about my date are Inorge me" i said "nope what your problem anyway" she said
. "I don't have a problem but u do, u like Brennen well let me tell u u should have know I was gonna get him course your not that beautiful" I said well aleast I'm honest ... "listen Brennens he coming over so don't fuck this up ok" I got up and walked to my room and texted Brennen to see when he is gonna be here he said in a couple. I went to go to the bathroom I walked in to Kelsey holding a blade to her wrist. I scoffed a smirked. she started to cry I don't why but since Brennen came u really starting to loose trust in Kelsey idk why.
Kelsey pov
I went though this in school it's summer and she want to put Me though it again. I ran to the bath room and took out my blade my only friend now than Riley Walked in she scoffed and smiled. it hit me hard so I put my blade back in my bag and went to my room pack my bag and walked out the front door.....
Authors note. ok sorry kinda short.... I've been super busy lot of people have requested lots of twist so u will never know.. ok gtg love you babies 😘😘