The text

As we ended are walk though the woods we sat in a corn field over the end of the trail I sat down with Brennen and Riley we talked about us and yea. We got each other's phone numbers and we left it at that on the walk back to me and Riley house since we live together. " he was cute I wonder if he will txt us later" Riley said as she looked at me. "Idek" as a smirk arrived my face. "Awwww you like him don't u" she said laughing a poking my arm. "Shut up plus he likes u totally" I wondered all night. The next morning I woke up and looked at my phone screen it was Brennen he wanted to meet at the swing set a 1pm so I woke up Riley knowing It was 11pm. We did are make up got dress ate and brushed are teeth and met at the swing set. We shall him standing the his back toward us. "Hey" Riley said his blue eyes widend and a huge smile stretched Across his face handing Riley a rose. All he did was smile at me like what the hell. Walking down the trails he turned around and looked at me. " o sorry I forgot what I got u" he took his back pack off his back and pulled out a huge stuffed bunny and a box of chocolates. "O well thank u Brennen" he looked at me a smiled. Riley looked at me with a huge smile and motued out "I told u" I could hear Brennen started to laugh. He turned around and said that he was quite hungry. I pulled out a fruit bar and gave it to him. "Why thank u he said smiling. As we walked I picked up a stick and started to pick at the ground.