chapter 7

NICHOLAS KING

"So tomorrow is the big day," my brother said simply, taking a sip from his bourbon.

"Indeed."

"So what's the plan? For your revenge plot?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," I lit a cigar as we sat together on the balcony of his penthouse.

"Cut the crap Nick. I know you're using this as revenge for what she saw-"

"I'm getting revenge based on the fact that she lured me in so she could find the weakness that people all over the world have been searching for. Do you realize what could fucking happen if she were to say a word to anyone? Marrying her will serve as a way to keep her fucking mouth shut while she suffers under my watchful gaze."

And there were a few added benefits like owning the fuck out of Natasha, claiming her as mine before any other man tried to lay a hand on her. It's truly dark and twisted but I am who I am. A ruthless bastard.

"I've been there and done that Nick. It's a dark road and-"

"Is that what you told your wife when you wished to make her suffer at your hands?"

"Don't bring Anna into this," his possessive nature ignited his temper.

"Stay in your lane. I'll handle Natasha however I like," I crushed the cigar making my way out of his penthouse.

"Where are you going Nick?" Damon yelled from the terrace.

"To go visit my fiance. We're getting married tomorrow after all."

---

I was fucking mad to no end.

Natasha shows off what is mine to to other men, fucking dancing for them. Hell, if I wouldn't have stepped in she would have given all of them a lap dance. Her perfect, petite body would have been in the hands of men who only wanted to use her for their own gain.

Those men at the club weren't my friends. No. They were men I work with, unfeeling murders who wouldn't have let her go if she had laid one finger on them. I would have had to kill off some of the best men in the business if she had let them use her.

"Well if it isn't the bride to be," I said, catching Natasha by surprise in her room.

"Well if it isn't the egotistical bastard who's forcing me to marry him."

Red clouded my vision as I backed her up against the wall squeezing the sides of her throat. "Watch your fucking mouth." Before I fuck it with my cock.

"Or what?" she whispered before I squeezed her throat tighter.

Trying to reign in my anger before I spanked this woman into submission, I looked down only to find her legs squeezed together, her thighs clenched.

"So you want to be punished?" I smiled as my breath fanned over her lips. "Bad girl," I tsked.

"I don't want anything from you," she wheezed out.

"So you're telling me that you don't want to be bent over my leg as I spank your ass? You don't want me to fuck your mouth until you can't talk back anymore?" I asked, slapping her thighs apart, my lips ghosting hers, just a centimeter away from our lips touching.

"N-no," she lied.

"So if I reach into those shorts right now, I won't find your pussy wet and ready for my cock."

Fuck.

I was hard already and all I wanted to do was fuck this woman until she couldn't speak anymore so she could finally recognize the fact that she belongs to no man but me.

"I'll have my way with you," I whispered into her ear. "But it will be as my obedient wife."

----------

A/N

A little bit of a short chapter but early update !! 

Thoughts? Opinions?

Thank you for 1.3 K !! Wow !! 

❤️