𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄

꧁꧂

Before the six singularities and the dawn of creation, came the Celestials. Arishem, the Prime Celestial, created the first sun and brought light into the universe. Life began, and thrived. All was balanced.
Until a unnatural species of predators emerged from deep space to feed on intelligent life — they were known as Deviants. To restore natural order, Arishem sent the Eternals — immortal heroes from the planet Olympia to eliminate the Deviants.

꧁꧂

"It's time"

Black is all she saw when she gained her consciousness, when she opened her eyes light flooded her vision. She could remember how she got here or her name.

Her name, what was her name?

Harmonia, Harmonia.

The name bounced around in her head, echoing off the walls of her mind.

She was an eternal, a being that served Arishem. She came from Olympia and was now here on the Domo.
The information seemed too cascade into her head just at the right time.

She glanced around the circular room and grazed over the faces of her fellow Eternals.

As if someone was controlling their bodies they all stood up in unison and made their way to the outskirts of the room. Her back pressed against the cool marble wall, it sent a shiver up her spine. Golden circles emerged from the walls and began drawing on her suit. Her suit was tailored to her body and was unbelievably comfortable.

Her suit was completed and she stepped away from the wall and clasped her hands behind her back waiting for instruction.

"Eternals, I am Ajak. I will be leading you on this mission. We will be arriving on Earth soon please prepare yourselves." Ajak spoke

The Eternals nodded and began parting ways. Harmonia made her way to the living quarters and found her room. She opened the door slowly and looked around. The walls were covered in books and unusual looking plants covered the empty spaces. It felt as if she had designed it herself. She shut the door and turned around. A gust of wind flew past her face and she moved back. Out of nowhere a woman appeared at the end of the hall. Harmonia walked towards the woman.

"Hello there." She greeted

The woman began making gestures with her hands and something in Harmonia's brain clicked.

Hello! I'm Makkari

Harmonia

She could hear Makkari's voice through her movements and it felt like she was speaking to her.

It's nice to meet you!

You too.

Makkari smiled and sped off again, she would be a joy to be around. Harmonia walked in the other direction back to the armory. She had seen a large window before and wanted to get a glimpse of Earth with her own eyes before they arrived.

She walked around the corner and saw the window, her footsteps slowed as she got closer. She gazed out the window to the blue and green planet below.
"It's beautiful isn't it?" A voice said from behind her.