𝐎𝐍𝐄

꧁꧂
5000 years ago 
꧁꧂

Harmonia sat with Sprite and Sersi with the village children playing and telling stories. Druig watched from afar as Harmonia laughed with the others. She was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Her hair cascaded down her back like a water fall and her eyes were the most gorgeous dark brown he had ever seen. He was enchanted by her. Her voice was melodic and paired with her laugh it made Druig want to collapse onto his knees.

"Looks like lover boy is watching you again Nia." Sprite teased.

"Stop that Sprite. We are just friends." She said.

"Right.." Sersi questioned cheekily.

"If you don't act now she will be gone forever." Ajak said coming up behind Druig.

"I don't know what you are talking about." He said not turning to look at her.

"I may not be a mind reader but you are in love." She smiled.

"I am not." He scoffed.

"Stop telling yourself that. She clearly feels the same." Ajak said but he just shook his head.

He looked over at Harmonia she was looking at him. She gave a soft smile and his heart gave a jump.

Harmonia looked back to the children, in an effort to keep the pink slowly crawling up her neck out of their sight.

"What do you have there?"  She asked one of the small girls. Finally finding a distraction.

The little girl held out a beautiful flower pink flower that almost seemed to glow in the light of the day.

"Wow! That is the most beautiful flower I've ever seen." She laughed.

"Take it." The girl said and handed it to her.

"Really." She smiled

"Yes. Give it to him" She persisted and pointed to Druig. Harmonia took the flower.

She looked back at Druig and Ajak. She blew on the flower and it began to float towards them. She kept it going with her magic. Druig held out his palm and the flower landed on it. The girl giggled happily.

"See." Ajak smirked and walked away.

"God you two are sickening." Sprite gagged.

She shoved Sprites shoulder. She look back to see Druig still standing there.

"Okay children it's time to go home." Sersi smiled and turned back to the children.

"Me and Sprite will take the children you go have some fun you've done enough today." Sersi smirked as the children swarmed them.

She walked over to Druig.

"Walk with me." She said

They walked further on the path in silence.

"I want to show you something." Druig said shyly. Harmonia smiled.